52 week low!

Sent from Nokia 8210 using GAGT

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ranjiao la keep dropping.. feel like selling and buy smth else knn

djia recover liao and its still dropping

Reaction score
I think most of us here believe that singtel is undervalued liao, esp when company starts buying back shares.. im guessing the reason why the price keep dropping is cos some muthu fooker keep shorting and they probably made alot of $$ from contra

Last edited:

thegodfather

Reaction score
Can check shorted shares mah. I am getting a new car soon. No $$ to buy more I feel so sad.

I think most of us here believe that singtel is undervalued liao, esp when company starts buying back shares.. im guessing the reason why the price keep dropping is cos some muthu fooker keep shorting and they probably made alot of $$ from contra

JustTrade

Reaction score

it takes a bunch of big muthu fooker to make such impact that even buybacks doesn't seem to help..:s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.