Yyhwin HK stock investment journal(update on random basis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 dollars hkd per year, current price around 80, do dividend withholding tax, around 5 %.

why don't buy other banks like Bank of China or Agricultural bank of china ? their yield only around 4% but because the price is much lower, there is more room for growth too compared to HSBC ?

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bank of china not so good in my opinion.
H shares dividend need to pay 10 % withholding tax.

why don't buy other banks like Bank of China or Agricultural bank of china ? their yield only around 4% but because the price is much lower, there is more room for growth too compared to HSBC ?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Was looking at ABC, state own banks. Damn that it moved so quickly...

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what I trying to say is bank of
China sell all south east Asia assets to bank of china Hong Kong. So bank of china Hong Kong is better now, but lower yield due to better asset quality.

All H shares need to pay 10 % dividend withholding tax.

i thought all H shares dividend must pay witholding tax of 10%? not just BOC right?

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are right. I need to test it.
Thanks for the reminder.
Coz now I just paper trade using this method, means trade in my mind, I never really execute it.

u done backtest liao? what is the win rate? what is the CAGR returns??

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSBA London -4.4 % now

qYqe8K6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.