Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

subcrew

Reaction score
Anyone of u using arcade stick for nintendo switch? Intend to buy one for fighting games. Currently of the ones i know of is hori real arcade pro v and 8bitdo N30 arcade stick so need to ask if u guys are using any of these or can recommend me one. Thanks!

subcrew

Reaction score
For export owner. Where to repair ur console or controller if got prob? Intending to buy export set.

and ps. am i late to join switch party?

Think u can consider getting a local set now as the price is really gd n competitive to export sets. Can try to search in shopee or lazada plus nw u can actually get local set without it bundled with games unlike last time when i jus bought it. 400plus can get one.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For export owner. Where to repair ur console or controller if got prob? Intending to buy export set.

and ps. am i late to join switch party?

Well newer batch of the consoles less likely to have quality problems than 1st batch. Most of the time your set got problem warranty prob already long over.

If ya worried go buy local set ard 20-30 more.

All same same one beside the power adapter of course.

Last edited:

bernier

Reaction score
Anyone of u using arcade stick for nintendo switch? Intend to buy one for fighting games. Currently of the ones i know of is hori real arcade pro v and 8bitdo N30 arcade stick so need to ask if u guys are using any of these or can recommend me one. Thanks!
using hrap5 hayabusa for ussf2. Very premium fight stick for its price:)

omelet

Reaction score
Finally decided to pull the trigger and my Switch is arriving today! Now just deciding if I should go physical or digital...
Which did you guys choose?

Matrix23x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to pull the trigger and my Switch is arriving today! Now just deciding if I should go physical or digital...

physical for certain titles and cheap! digital for those not available for physical~ :s13: ;)

sumantochong

Reaction score
Definitely Physical. After completed can sell easily, a time zero loss $$$. LoL

sumantochong

Reaction score
Those who wanna buy games can get one at Shopee now, $10 off (min $50 item). Promo code VDay10 ... Today only.

omelet

Reaction score
Woohoo...received my switch. Wow the display is pretty good...too bad got dead pixel...:( had to return it...sigh...

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

physical
can re sell
will get lost
card may spoil

digital
cannot resell
will never get lost
cannot be spoilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.