Civic vs Altis vs Mazda 3

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with camry. it's comfortable inside.
Nothing wrong, it's just ugly and tasteless.

Many cars are comfortable inside when you're tired and want to sleep.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it's very hard to understand the Toyota loyalist behavior. U can offer them a bigger, mij n cheaper price same Toyota but they will say oh wish is a uber car, oh higher road tax, oh not reliable cause made in Japan nonsense. Just let them vent out rubbish out n they will settle for that ah pek dream car
Hhmm if really want my point of view; that is people's choice.(something we cannot control) nor we should despise any of them?

Many have their own set of mindset aka thinking of what they want.
No right or wrong as it's their hard-earned money and the buyer decide where to spent it.

For me, I will not buy a VW, and not likely to buy from PI thou(maybe only from reputable PI); so am i wrong?

Buyer to have over-spend or not, it their choice as long the buyer aka owner feel worth it, why not?

We always noticed lot of TS started a thread seeking consensus rather than opinions as many just like to be reassure; so just 'feel happy' for them anyway we are not owning it.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hhmm if really want my point of view; that is people's choice.(something we cannot control) nor we should despise any of them?

No right or wrong as it's their hard-earned money and the buyer decide where to spent it.

For me, I will not buy a VW, and not likely to buy from PI thou(maybe only from reputable PI); so am i wrong?

Buyer to have over-spend or not, it their choice as long the buyer aka owner feel worth it, why not?

We always noticed lot of TS started a thread seeking consensus rather than opinions as many just like to be reassure; so just 'feel happy' for them anyway we are not owning it.

Aiya some people just UPGRADED to a Uber Mazda3 from a kill in action car, it's big **** you know? How to accept opinions that are different?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya some people just UPGRADED to a Uber Mazda3 from a kill in action car, it's big **** you know? How to accept opinions that are different?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
Aiyo, cny coming le.
和气生财

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whenever got mention of that popular Jap model, that one particular loser will always come in to grind his axe, just becoz that his corlick mocked at him not being able to afford a new car :s13: n that corlick of his who see him no up drives that jap model :o

Take it easy with that loser. He just couldn't swallow the humiliation :o

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score

But base on a joker logic, see the road lo.
I do see many new n old golf and in Malaysia I see plenty of saga.
Of course that joker have nothing to talk abt, so he want to smoke those newbies n kids in this forum

Like I mentioned before no car is perfect and there r always a balance between reliability n performance. Doesn't mean only toyota is the one and only reliable brand in this market

Ppl can buy what ever brand or model they like, but u look at that few monkeys. What ever ppl post a thread, they will jump in n say ** wei abt VW n korean cars. Whenever ppl talk abt Korea cars improvement on the reliability n features, that same old jokers will jump in n say the same old thing like a broken record.
They don't respect ppl opinion n choices at all, they will like force their opinion on u. Toyota is the best

Really no respect to these ppl

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiyo, cny coming le.
和气生财

Guess I hit on this joker nerves. Lol

This joker driving a Toyota mpv, Scarly is phv model like wish. Lol
And he got the cheek to say "accept ppl opinions" lol. When ever Korea car owners who drove the cars for years claim this car is robust n reliable, what this laser will say. See the road... Sibei funny la

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But seriously wat u think? Mazda actually as good if not better right?
To each their own, but when you compare specs and price and what you're getting...

Sometimes, there are better choices.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean in relation to the thread title
I would choose either Ceebic or Mz3.

Judging by features and of course since I'm driving a Mz3 now, I would prefer the Mz3.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really depends on needs.

Styling vs practicality vs price

Since you only compare jap cars then the price diff wont be too much. It's about what is your priority. Obviously Mazda sure win in looks department.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really depends on needs.

Styling vs practicality vs price

Since you only compare jap cars then the price diff wont be too much. It's about what is your priority. Obviously Mazda sure win in looks department.
Not really, Ceebic also wins in the looks department IYAM.

Ceebic is also considerably smaller in frame size opposed to Mz3, which makes it sleek and nice to drive.

Down side is, Ceebic is still on DOHC engine, which is >10years old, you're paying much more for the R&D of the design, over the engine which probably ROI since they finished selling FD1s.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.