Game Deals

nivlac9

Reaction score
Tried last night.. still locked :(

ZGS8gMv.jpg

DiaYdYU.jpg

MZxOaTJ.jpg

I assume you have 1 ps4 (not 2 or more). Log in your ps4 with each of your accounts (do this one by one): Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate. Do this for every account (multiple accounts can all have the same ps4 as their primary ps4).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah tried that as well. Hahahaha. I think it might be region locked. :(

I don't think this game has region lock. It works for me on diff region accounts.

Try doing the "restore licenses" on the account that owns the game. (Just do "activate as your primary ps4" and then "restore licenses" on every account.)

Just some background:
- An account can reside on 2 ps4. 1 of the 2 ps4 is activated as "primary ps4" for that account.
- On the primary ps4 of an account, games own by that account is shared with other accounts. On the secondary ps4, games own are not shared.
- PS+ free game downloaded can only be played if the PS+ account remains member. If membership expires, even if the game is installed on hdd it cannot be played.
- Periodically the ps4 will check on license status of games installed. I guess if the ps4 is offline for extended period, it is unable to verify licenses, so it will mark them as expired. "Restore licenses" basically forces another check to restore them.

auzzuro

Reaction score
thinking of getting assasin creed which is worth to play... i just play the orgin... first time playing assasin creed

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting assasin creed which is worth to play... i just play the orgin... first time playing assasin creed
AC Origins (Egypt setting) is the latest. If you have played that, then the next I would suggest Ezio Collection (it is remaster of 3 AC games from PS3, AC2 is one of the best in the series) or Syndicate (the one before Origins, it has 2 protagonists). AC Unity is the one with worse reviews, has (had?) tons of bugs and technical issues, and an unnecessary multiplayer mode, should probably skip that.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think they added ROTK Power Up Kit this week.

Dont remember they have that last week.

Bit gian to get RE4. Never finish it on my older ps.

Hooting for vita
The Legend of Heroes SORA
PHANTASY STAR NOVA

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
In case anyone haven't heard of Omega Labyrinth Z, it's a traditional JRPG dungeon crawler on a quest for ω.
So far no western release (probably will never have), only Japanese and Chinese versions (both Chinese ps4 and vita on sale now).

Here's the Chinese trailer (NSFW... seriously, NSFW):

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fiak no more coupon discount. i still thinking wanna subscribe asia psn anot. think no need for now. :s13:

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
In case anyone haven't heard of Omega Labyrinth Z, it's a traditional JRPG dungeon crawler on a quest for ω.
So far no western release (probably will never have), only Japanese and Chinese versions (both Chinese ps4 and vita on sale now).

Here's the Chinese trailer (NSFW... seriously, NSFW):

English version coming Spring 2018
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/omega-labyrinth-z-coming-west-spring-2018

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.