Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nethdale

Reaction score
Someone is offering me the Hulk brand new, purchased in Nov 2017, but I don't know yet at this point from local or overseas AD, until I view. Any advice on what to look out for regarding the watch from the pros here when I view?

Thank you all very much in advance!

Hi Dennchong,

Care to share how much is the offering for the Hulk? Are you allowed to PM now? Thanks.

Henris86

Reaction score
Hi, I have a sub date from THG local set dated mar 2017 selling below retail, interested please pm me .

loki79a

Reaction score
Anyone has a sales assistant from official Rolex distributor to recommend? I read on this thread that the discount off srp can be up to 15%. Was at hourglass at Ngee Ann City and was looking at a rose gold datejust 28 w diamond bezel. They offered 8% discount and when I asked for 15%, another sa nearby sniggered... sigh..

Atb

Reaction score
Anyone has a sales assistant from official Rolex distributor to recommend? I read on this thread that the discount off srp can be up to 15%. Was at hourglass at Ngee Ann City and was looking at a rose gold datejust 28 w diamond bezel. They offered 8% discount and when I asked for 15%, another sa nearby sniggered... sigh..

Go to Cortina at Raffles City. They are more willing to give 15% for datejust.

dennchong

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering for those who have transacted with individual sellers before, any reason why they wanna deal in cash, esp since it’s quite hard to carry around such large amounts of cash? Thanks in advance for your advice!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone looking for GMT Black 116710LN?

I got lobang for local AD, brand new, haven't dated yet but will be in my name.

Retail + abit kopi money jiu hao.

retail is 11300 - that's how much i will be paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.