iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I understand that buffs/debuffs of different combinations should stack right? So am I right to say that Penta break and full break will stack?

yup they stack.
Penta + FB + Enfeebling Jitterbug + single BD = OP :s13:
Setzer BSB killed by magicites and new ability combo :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
yup they stack.
Penta + FB + Enfeebling Jitterbug + single BD = OP :s13:

Though by the time you set this up in 4* magicite fights, mati liao...:s13:

Jumpstart still can but busy choot Soul Breaks. Maybe normal D220 fights can use or Raids.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Tried Midgardsormr for the first time. Luckily was a success. Got another 2 more Espers. Time to farm this guy...but I am out of keystones again...😅

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
FFT event coming tomorrow on CNY Day 1.

So anyone pulling on Orlandu's banner tomorrow? :s13:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FFT event coming tomorrow on CNY Day 1.

So anyone pulling on Orlandu's banner tomorrow? :s13:

Only left 200+ mythrils nia. Enough for 4 tries hope can get if Old man got new barang released in this banner. :(

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Full of salt for my 1st 3 draws....

3/11: Ramza BSB2, Marche BSB, Marche LMR
2/11: TGC BSB (dupe), Alma SSB .... sob sobz
2/11: Finally a disco ball... Marche USB (i know it's good but zzzz), TGC BSB (againzzzz)

Already got disco ball on Draw 3... so didn't bear too much hope for final draw....and end up seeing... 2 disco balls (pls pls pls TGC!!!)

woohoo!!! too bad no LMR but just glad i'm saved from big disappointment
TGC USB with accidental hero Marche USB+BSB+LMR and my very first healer USB :s13:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

bUipLqm.png

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Throw in all moi mythrils to do 4 pulls. Die die want old man USB and LMR

First 1/11 = See disco ball very happy though ish old man one liao. End up ish Alma USB .... Think will not train her up bah. :(

Second 1/11 = The other old man BSB... Orz But at least a BSB, think will train him up now for FFT synergy bosses\event next time.

Third 1/11 = Ramza BSB katanna. Finally, moi Ramza no have BSB yet nao can finally use him as first team for FFT team.

Was getting despair, praying hard on the finally pulls to at least get one of the old man new relics and then saw 1 disco ball and 1 rainbow! :eek:

2/11 = Old man USB and LMR!!!

Best FFRK pulls over the last year moi think, though ish did 4 pulls but overall 2 BSB 2 USB and 1 LMR. none ish duplicate and gotten wat moi aim for ish really considered very good pulls for moi. Must be CNY dog luck. Hope this doesn't mean moi had use up all the luck for the rest of the dog year. :(

But totally broke liao. Less than 20 mythril left, not even enough for half-priced pull if any ish coming.

Try a few fights so far although the LMR said ish small chance nia but maybe moi still lucky like very frequently can active his BSB first attack twice one. Si pek song to see old man frequently activate the hit enemy with Steely Swordpray x 2 siah. (ie 8 hits :eek: )

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Congrats everyone on your Orlandu’s USB. :)

Didn’t have the luck but got Alma & Marche’s USB instead. Hopefully she’ll be great in Magicite battles.

Will not chase for Orlandu’s USB. Hopefully it’ll make another appearance during 3rd Anniversary.

And hope I won’t be too handicapped when the 4* Holy/Dark Magicites are released.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Farming Midgardsormr this week. Just need another 2 more copies of Earth Guardian Esper & I am ready to move to Ixion.

Whew...

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, super huat. Gong xì gồng xì

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Fought a new Magicite today - Ixion! Tried Vann & his breaker abilities finally came in handy.

Did a 2nd round & shaved 9 secs off. This team setup is more or less stable. It’s farming time. :p

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts event coming tomorrow, anyone pulling the KH banner?

Am curious since Global version will be finally introducing AOSB & GSB. I still prefer Jpn's Flash name.

Also the new Heavy abilities looks promising since it now gives certain characters an additional dimension to things.

I think Gladious for one will greatly benefit from it. Might consider diving him since I have his OSB & BSB as well.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted to pull for the KH event but I'm also trying to save up myth for the 3rd anniversary. Haha

Anyway, I'm thinking to attempt magicite dungeons liao. Which one is easier? Liquid Flame? I have Paine USB and BSB, Bartz USB, Tidus water CC. Would these be enough?

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FAdwEIZl.png

First draw is half priced...
Is it a booby trap? Lol

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Anyway, I'm thinking to attempt magicite dungeons liao. Which one is easier? Liquid Flame? I have Paine USB and BSB, Bartz USB, Tidus water CC. Would these be enough?

It really depends on the relics you got. My first Magicite victory was actually Hydra of all elemental Magicite...

You got a pretty strong water team (with Chain somemore) so just try. Anyway, it doesn’t deplete ur stamina if you fail. But now maintenance, so you gotta do it later tonite. All the best bro!

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It really depends on the relics you got. My first Magicite victory was actually Hydra of all elemental Magicite...

You got a pretty strong water team (with Chain somemore) so just try. Anyway, it doesn’t deplete ur stamina if you fail. But now maintenance, so you gotta do it later tonite. All the best bro!
Yeah I guess need to take some time to trial and error I guess. Thanks :D

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
First draw is half priced...
Is it a booby trap? Lol

Actually not really interested, but it’s a powercreeped banner ahead of our time (compared to JP)
1/2 price definitely make it worth a try if can afford to

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.