Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 - Edgeless concept phone, revolutionized!

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the Starck Edition any good? I have a friend living in SH, I can ask him to help me purchase. Based on the MI App, seems to be available, but for 4999 RMB. Quite ex... need to ask advice on the phone before committing. TIA!
Isn't it full ceramic unibody with 8gb ram and 128gb storage ? Should be fast. But how durable is the ceramic ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Any bro can advise battery life of Mix2? I had Mix1 and battery life can last me 1 day, with playing games, whatsapp, youtube, fb....

edmund_gan

Reaction score
Any bro can advise battery life of Mix2? I had Mix1 and battery life can last me 1 day, with playing games, whatsapp, youtube, fb....
Mix 2 battery will not be as good..but definitely easier to hold...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS using GAGT

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly , as compare to the first Mix, the 2 is more easy to hold even operate with one hand.

Mix 2 battery will not be as good..but definitely easier to hold...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed.. Mix is a beast..

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mix 1 is the best... Battery last super long.. And using pie control I can use phone with 1 hand only.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the Mix 2 has more plus than the original Mix:

1. Better camera - this is very obvious and easily to compare.

2. Lighter - the original is heavy like carrying a brick

3. Call volume - widely acknowledged that the Mix is very soft in calling particularly the speaker.

4. Bluetooth - more stable than Mix. I always have the problem of the Mix Bluetooth unable to connect to my car Bluetooth . No problem for Mix 2 so far.

Mix 1 is the best... Battery last super long.. And using pie control I can use phone with 1 hand only.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

3. Call volume - widely acknowledged that the Mix is very soft in calling particularly the speaker.

4. Bluetooth - more stable than Mix. I always have the problem of the Mix Bluetooth unable to connect to my car Bluetooth . No problem for Mix 2 so far.

to u lor.. for me MIX is way way better then MIX2.. if not i would have buy long ago..

2 disgusting things abt MIX2 are the thicker bezels then MIX1 , not full ceramic build and much much smaller battery. Really feels like a downgrade to me then upgrade... Camera wise both also lousy lar just mix 2 better only .. want good camera buy iphone or Pixel xl... Call is not soft for me. just need to know how to place phone to ear.. overall the MIX the phone that really wow me and i using the longest.. still now doesnt see any phone worth to upgrade to..

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to u lor.. for me MIX is way way better then MIX2.. if not i would have buy long ago..

2 disgusting things abt MIX2 are the thicker bezels then MIX1 , not full ceramic build and much much smaller battery. Really feels like a downgrade to me then upgrade... Camera wise both also lousy lar just mix 2 better only .. want good camera buy iphone or Pixel xl... Call is not soft for me. just need to know how to place phone to ear.. overall the MIX the phone that really wow me and i using the longest.. still now doesnt see any phone worth to upgrade to..
Ya to him only.... Mix has bigger screen, larger batt, thinner bezel

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agree with better hardware and call quality

But the bezel is thicker

Sent from LG V30 Plus (V30+) #RaspberryRose ~ Red, Red, Red ~ using GAGT

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi MIX 2s?
2OTPhr3.jpg

Xiaomi seems to like the dual camera design of the iPhone X, after the Redmi Note 5 Pro and now the MIX 2s.. :s22:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I prefer camera in the middle less likely will kana fingers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.