November 2017 SBF

wakantest

Reaction score
How does queue number work?

Let's say there are 150 5-Rooms. I have a queue number of 120, within the 150 5-rooms flats available.

I previously heard they combined 3-room, 4-room and 5-room queue number.

If there are a total of 600 combined number of 3-room, 4-room and 5-room flats, does that mean my queue number is actually 120 of 600?

Meaning that with my queue number of 120, there are actually a lot of 3-rooms and 4-rooms before me?

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's say there are 150 5-Rooms. I have a queue number of 120, within the 150 5-rooms flats available.

I previously heard they combined 3-room, 4-room and 5-room queue number.

If there are a total of 600 combined number of 3-room, 4-room and 5-room flats, does that mean my queue number is actually 120 of 600?

Meaning that with my queue number of 120, there are actually a lot of 3-rooms and 4-rooms before me?

You apply for which exercise? If SBF, what you see is what you get. No need think to much; just base on your number and create a short list of your preferred unit.

Only ROF Scheme will choose from common pool; no indication if your preference for house type.

linjun

Reaction score
Anyone applied for sembawang area and what ur q number like? i am first time applicant and for q no 135 out of 392, is it very far behind? if i cannot get the units that i have in mind, does it count as rejecting the chances?

Aries89

Reaction score
Anyone applied for sembawang area and what ur q number like? i am first time applicant and for q no 135 out of 392, is it very far behind? if i cannot get the units that i have in mind, does it count as rejecting the chances?

pretty decent number! if you don't choose a unit when you are given a chance to, then yes, it counts as a rejection.

suziad

Reaction score
mine is 90/392. hopefully I can secure one by June.

haogui

Reaction score
I went to SBF May 2017 forum and ask the timeline.
Was told that June start for #01.
By the time it reach me ( #76 ) will be around Aug....
Make me down for a while ... haha..

After waiting 2 months for number. Now wait another 6 months for selection.
By the time we move in is probably CNY 2019 !
Happy CNY and Huat ar !

mine is 90/392. hopefully I can secure one by June.

Weeli85

Reaction score
I went to SBF May 2017 forum and ask the timeline.
Was told that June start for #01.
By the time it reach me ( #76 ) will be around Aug....
Make me down for a while ... haha..

After waiting 2 months for number. Now wait another 6 months for selection.
By the time we move in is probably CNY 2019 !
Happy CNY and Huat ar !

Since they already indicate is June, most probably is from June 1 to 30.

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My queue no. for toa payoh balance flats is 11x/131 Ethnic quota for Chinese is 82... u guys think i will stand a chance? :(

Yours not 4 room right? Cos the units available doesnt match..

Well the chances look slim but you wont know how many ppl ahead of you are which races and you have to pray a lot of ppl drop out or forfeit their q no then..

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Yours not 4 room right? Cos the units available doesnt match..

Well the chances look slim but you wont know how many ppl ahead of you are which races and you have to pray a lot of ppl drop out or forfeit their q no then..

yes, we applied for 3rm.

sigh. really want the flat there badly. gotta pray at temple liao

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Hi guys! My selection is on may however i just did hle loan and they only grant me 231,400. When my combine income is 5.5k. Any ideas whether i can appeal for a higher loan around 280-300k? Tia!

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
After 1 BTO and 4 SoBF applications as a first timer, I finally got a number within the units available. 87/191 4 Room Yishun. Hopefully there's decent high rise ones for me by the time its the selection day.

Lol u dare to take yishun

coolstardy

Reaction score
There’s a possibility that your other financial repayments are high. Like car loan and credit card debts etc.
Otherwise, the max loan calculator provided by HDB has been accurate.
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27MaxLoan/BP27PMax1.jsp

Hi guys! My selection is on may however i just did hle loan and they only grant me 231,400. When my combine income is 5.5k. Any ideas whether i can appeal for a higher loan around 280-300k? Tia!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.