llooking for travel buddy on a working holiday

chloeloh

Reaction score
Working holiday 2018 intake

Hi,

Looking for anyone who is interested to apply for the 2018 intake (new zealand working holiday visa)

Maybe we can team up and go tgt!

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for anyone who is interested to apply for the 2018 intake (new zealand working holiday visa)

Maybe we can team up and go tgt!

go yourself, very easy to make friends one. got the YMM facebook group you can join if you really wna make singapore friends.

j0j0j0s

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im going to Oz in the next half of the year for WHV. Any one else planning to go over too? :)

WadsUpDoc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can I ask if voluntary (non-paid) stints like WorkAway and Wwoofing are considered working holidays? Do these need a working holiday visa since you're not earning a salary?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can work full time, part time, casual etc. Doesn't state any limit unlike student visa which only allows up to 30h.

Visa last one year and you can work for the same employer up to six months. I'm planning to go melbourne

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can work full time, part time, casual etc. Doesn't state any limit unlike student visa which only allows up to 30h.

Visa last one year and you can work for the same employer up to six months. I'm planning to go melbourne

Where do you plan to stay? Have you secured employment yet?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great, it'll be good experience..

It's actually my 4th time going to Melbourne, but the previous few times were short 2-3 week holidays. Made a few friends there and I kinda like their lifestyle and weather there, that's why I took this visa to see if I could possibly stay there long term.

Wouldn't mind making some friends from Singapore while I'm there too if anybody else is going.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.