HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjungle

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Any idea about whether credit card transactions can be viewed from online banking if not signed up for e-statements?

Yes, viewing of cc txn online can be done. Click on the card (not the amount), i recall it will bring u to a new page, and one of the option is 'summary'. it shows the previous statements, and at the bottom, an option of 'unbilled'.

arigatoast

Reaction score
hi guys. i my promo months are Jan Feb Mar. i have received the basic interest in Feb based on Jan account balance. For the additional interest like $500 spend on visa debit in Jan, will it come in Feb ? or will it come after the promo months? i.e after March?
Thanks for advise

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried and confirmed quickcash withdrawal can be done at 7 eleven compass one branch.

i went ard 2 weeks ago they said it cannot be done... now all of a sudden can liao..?

can i knw when did u visit? u manage to withdraw max $200?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i my promo months are Jan Feb Mar. i have received the basic interest in Feb based on Jan account balance. For the additional interest like $500 spend on visa debit in Jan, will it come in Feb ? or will it come after the promo months? i.e after March?
Thanks for advise

I have same cycle.

Jan's Debit card 0.95% bonus interest expected before end Mar 2018.

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has multiple joint accounts?

Does all the multiple joint accounts enjoy the promotional interest?

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know the details of this $5 promotion?

https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_ES_Content_Mgmt/content/singapore/personal/cards/debit_cards/displays/pdf/Terms_and_Conditions_Governing_HSBC_Debit_Card_QuickCash_Promotion_Jan_2.pdf

jovialger

Reaction score
https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_ES_Content_Mgmt/content/singapore/personal/cards/debit_cards/displays/pdf/Terms_and_Conditions_Governing_HSBC_Debit_Card_QuickCash_Promotion_Jan_2.pdf

Thanks...

QuickCash withdrawal in the amount of at least S$200,
which is made in connection with any retail purchase
in a single receipt.

How to spend $200 in 7-11? :s22:

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks...

QuickCash withdrawal in the amount of at least S$200,
which is made in connection with any retail purchase
in a single receipt.

How to spend $200 in 7-11? :s22:

To do QuickCash withdrawal, you will need to purchase an item (e.g. a drink $1 + $200 QuickCash).

$201 will be charged to your debit card.

Do also check with cashier if they have the amount for withdrawal, some places might not have huge amount of cash.

Last edited:

jovialger

Reaction score
To do QuickCash withdrawal, you will need to purchase an item (e.g. a drink $1 + $200 QuickCash).

$201 will be charged to your debit card.

Do also check with cashier if they have the amount for withdrawal, some places might not have huge amount of cash.

ok... so this transaction of $201 will also be counted for the min $500 spend on debit card for bonus interest?

That sounds like a good deal.. I hope it lasts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.