Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gg now. Ivan see other phone number not belongs to me
Singtel gg Liao again

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Test hub prepaid vs singtel post paid on nel return back home route
Wow surprised hub neck to neck singtel even manange to hold onto 4g even singtel drop go 3g

At peak hours

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Test hub prepaid vs singtel post paid on nel return back home route
Wow surprised hub neck to neck singtel even manange to hold onto 4g even singtel drop go 3g

At peak hours

StarHub network has alr improved tremendously over the past year that it's already able to rival the two others efficiently.

To me, M1 and StarHub is pretty much neck on neck, while SingTel lags behind already.
Random signal fallouts, have full signal but can't load anything. That's what I experienced on Singtel much more frequently.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya even like recently mine office used to have decent singtel 4g but all of a sudden 4g also loading Whatappl or fb and after I feedback then it’s seem ok but now comes back again

Real gg too bad other’s telco don’t offer unlimited Spotify streaming unlike singtel

StarHub network has alr improved tremendously over the past year that it's already able to rival the two others efficiently.

To me, M1 and StarHub is pretty much neck on neck, while SingTel lags behind already.
Random signal fallouts, have full signal but can't load anything. That's what I experienced on Singtel much more frequently.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya even like recently mine office used to have decent singtel 4g but all of a sudden 4g also loading Whatappl or fb and after I feedback then it’s seem ok but now comes back again

Real gg too bad other’s telco don’t offer unlimited Spotify streaming unlike singtel

The funny thing is, on Singtel 3G, the network is much more stable. No wonder many of my friends chose to use Singtel 3G instead of Singtel 4G.

While on other carriers people prefer to use 4G even though 3G is stable too.

AMAT

Reaction score
The funny thing is, on Singtel 3G, the network is much more stable. No wonder many of my friends chose to use Singtel 3G instead of Singtel 4G.

While on other carriers people prefer to use 4G even though 3G is stable too.

I think its bandwidth issue, singtel has 48% share while starhub/m1 has about 26%, but for the TDD 2.5Ghz band, singtel only has 3 spectrum lots whereas starhub has 4 lots, and M1 none. So singtel should be slower as more people/less bandwidths available.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think its bandwidth issue, singtel has 48% share while starhub/m1 has about 26%, but for the TDD 2.5Ghz band, singtel only has 3 spectrum lots whereas starhub has 4 lots, and M1 none. So singtel should be slower as more people/less bandwidths available.

TDD-LTE 2600 StarHub has the most spectrum
FDD-LTE 2600 All three have the same
FDD-LTE 1800 Singtel has the most spectrum
FDD-LTE 900 Only SingTel have the rights to Operate

All these doesn't include the FDD-LTE 700 for the Big Three and TPG FDD-LTE 900 & TDD-LTE 2300/2600.

On the technical standpoint, yes, StarHub have way more spectrum per customer than any other operator. However, the 2600MHz spectrum mainly would affect outdoor nationwide network, less so on the in-building coverage (SingTel FDD-LTE 900 comes into play).

But you've remember, spectrum doesn't mean everything. The number of antennas and the cell base station site density plays a big role too, and everyone knows Singtel have distinct lead over the two other rivals in this regard.

So it should balance out to be quite close.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.