Mazda drivers come in here!

crunsik

Reaction score
Hi all. Was looking at the price of mazda6 and the price has dropped quite a lot since dec17. Any idea why it has dropped by about 20k?

Mazda 6 and CX-3 are relatively close in terms of pricing and both are made in Japan. Wondering which would be better for family use? Mazda6 seems better for putting baby stroller in the boot. Any thoughts on this?

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Was looking at the price of mazda6 and the price has dropped quite a lot since dec17. Any idea why it has dropped by about 20k?

Mazda 6 and CX-3 are relatively close in terms of pricing and both are made in Japan. Wondering which would be better for family use? Mazda6 seems better for putting baby stroller in the boot. Any thoughts on this?
Cx3 very small.. Better don't buy

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Any feedback on Mazda6? Read that the 2018 is set to be released so probably the reason the decrease in price

Ya. U should go to tek and take a look n test drive mz6. Cx 3 really very cramp, like a taller Mz2 hb.

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Mazda 3 low idling problem anybody solve it? Monster Garage can tune but $80! Any lobang?

wahlaueh888

Banned
Reaction score
A SE told me Mazda cars hv a capacitor in the engine bay that stores the kinetic returned energy ?? N can use this stored capacitor battery to power the electrical items in the car.. is there such a thing? He showed me a Mazda 6 n pointed to a deep space below the left head light housing n said the capacitor is there.. I can't see n can't confirm its existence.. Anyone knows if this is true?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A SE told me Mazda cars hv a capacitor in the engine bay that stores the kinetic returned energy ?? N can use this stored capacitor battery to power the electrical items in the car.. is there such a thing? He showed me a Mazda 6 n pointed to a deep space below the left head light housing n said the capacitor is there.. I can't see n can't confirm its existence.. Anyone knows if this is true?
Is it the iELoop?

wahlaueh888

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, what's the iEloop Bros? Can explain to me? What's it used for n how is it really charged? Thanks a lot! 😊

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow the Mazda 6 is now at the same price as what I've paid for Mazda 3 2014 15 months ago.

Just curious if I were to trade in my Mazda 3 for a Mazda 6, would the depreciation of 15 months be the only top up I'll pay? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.