9 days trip to Brissy and Gold Coast

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think its cheaper, but it's hell a lot more convenient, just rem you're not in a city like London or Singapore..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you're landing at GC Airport, then east coast rental is reputable enough.

smiggleprincess

Reaction score
Day 3
You can skip the SP markets, there are lesser stalls now...
not worth the time

Day 4 looks packed.
You will finish the gallery and lunch by 12pm,
the journey is about 1hr back to GC...
Pacific mall is huge.

Personally i went to see glow worms, and there are not much to see... the trek is nice though...

Da

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
i feel brisbane traffic quite challenging more messy in their CBD compare to melb.

there is airport shuttle to GC or even sky train. prolly saves u more buck than to drive cos they hv city duo saver.

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
brisbane now change ALOT ! so much so that i was chua tio.

there is city hopper instead of using the cats that cost...u can buy GO card and u get total refund unlike in other states. think there is the Eumundi markets that is open open in wed?

day 4 and 6 can combine, cos the natural bridge is just 45 min drive from the tamborine glow worms cave

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I will also be doing a 9 day Brisbane - Gold Coast trip for our honeymoon this coming September.

Is it cheaper to rent a car than use public transportation when staying 9 days?
its less jam to drive from GC to the worlds. and in Brisbane CBD i dun see a need to drive. u just need an APP call NextThere to figure ur bus schedule and location. within zone 1 off peak is $2.6 per person. and BNE petrol now is most ex in 6 states i believe

if cannot get airbnb, then ibis and mecure has the best rates and most reasonbly comforty rooms for ur HM. but both get bookout quick due to their price. Holiday inn is a no no. i always very sian when coy travel choices is holiday inn but their morning breakky is good for HI

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.