SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few things to note

- No conducting of sales in this thread (Regardless whether you are selling or buying). Any sales please go to Textbook Garage.

Examples
Anyone has notes? Willing to buy!

I have notes to sell! PM me for info!

Not allowed.

- No insults or name-calling.
- No spamming, especially for newbie users, do not spam mindlessly for post counts. If you do, you will be banned permanently as spambot
- For seasoned users, do not bring EDMW culture over to this thread and the academic section. You will receive infractions if you do so.
- No advertising of any services including tuition services and inputting or 3rd party sales links like Carousell
- Follow the rules as per HWZ forum's T/C

Do the above and you will receive warnings/infractions, and/or restriction of your account.

Do PM admin or Ottoke (in charge of the Academic section) if you have any enquires.

O

Post edited by Ottoke

To see the very first thread, see here

Last edited by a moderator:

human001

Reaction score
is it compulsory to attend the grad ceremony? I had alrdy collected all my certs (both SIM and UOL cert). Go up stage is receive wat? Dun wan waste time sit there 2.5hrs...

tutonic

Reaction score
is it compulsory to attend the grad ceremony? I had alrdy collected all my certs (both SIM and UOL cert). Go up stage is receive wat? Dun wan waste time sit there 2.5hrs...

Not compulsory to attend grad ceremony.

If I'm not mistaken, not everyone gets to be on stage. Only thing I know for certain is that the top 3 students from each course will go up and collect the plaque thing.

I'm not going, cause like you said, cert and transcript all collected so it's just a waste of time (and money, since need buy the grad gown thing).

Darkstar94

Reaction score
What is the diff between zone A and zone B papers? Is the qns easier for zone A or something?

frozenoob

Master Member
Reaction score
i emailed the organizer. The reply:

''The emcee would be announcing the first class honours graduates with the title. For second upper honours and below, the emcee would announce without the classification level e.g. The graduates are….
The graduation booklet would also reflect the classification level of the graduate.''

The ceremony is split into different sessions across 2 days so i guess got enough time for everyone to go up.

frozenoob

Master Member
Reaction score

should be the standard phototaking with a prof holding some paper on stage. then ur parents also can see you grad loh. I dont want to go but my parents wish to see me wearing the gown and grad :s22:

LeBasket27

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have POM revision date that isnt on the weekend? Pm me plz if you do! thanks!

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not compulsory to attend grad ceremony.

If I'm not mistaken, not everyone gets to be on stage. Only thing I know for certain is that the top 3 students from each course will go up and collect the plaque thing.

I'm not going, cause like you said, cert and transcript all collected so it's just a waste of time (and money, since need buy the grad gown thing).

I went before for the grad ceremony. Everybody will get to be on stage, however, we would not be collecting the cert or plaque on the stage, that plaque is empty and its purpose is for us to pose for a grad photo together with the Dean / Head of the school or faculty that we are in and that's it, btw, grad around 3-4 years ago :s13:

soshi9sica

Reaction score
Hi anyone know the format for POA paper? Like what are the choices of topics that I can choose from?

captaintehkor

Reaction score
I went before for the grad ceremony. Everybody will get to be on stage, however, we would not be collecting the cert or plaque on the stage, that plaque is empty and its purpose is for us to pose for a grad photo together with the Dean / Head of the school or faculty that we are in and that's it, btw, grad around 3-4 years ago :s13:
You were a award holder at the grad ceremony in apr 14?

Sent from somewhere musky and moist using GAGT

captaintehkor

Reaction score
What is the diff between zone A and zone B papers? Is the qns easier for zone A or something?
Iirc it is for different timezones so people cant share the questions across the timezone when the exam had been conducted. Standard of people should be the same

captaintehkor

Reaction score
For whoever that is worried about pbf and audit paper together. Both can be quite theory intensive but audit question in relating to identifying issues and procedures can dont need to "memorise", saving u same brain space..

zhongren

Reaction score
Guys how do yall study ISORG???

through given slides or???

This module is quite theory base. You have to read wider to score well. I used to go for lessons on a private basis which I left help me expanded my knowledge from the usual understanding.

Dolphinspirit96

Reaction score
Hi guys, may I know which level is Blk B MPH A1/A2? Thanks in advance! (P.S I thought Multi-Purpose Hall only in blk C)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.