Lenovo Tab 4 and Tab 4 Plus Tablets (8" and 10", Wifi-only and LTE)

mavicaste

Reaction score
Anyone using tempered glass would like to share the source? I think my tempered glass is too thick and causing a bit of unresponsiveness touch issue.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted the 4/64GB WiFi from Atrixdynamics on Shopee. Gonna collect it tml. Will update here again.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS using GAGT

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using tempered glass would like to share the source? I think my tempered glass is too thick and causing a bit of unresponsiveness touch issue.

I find no tempered glass is the best. Mine quite jialat. Stick already the glass full of fingerprint. Worst than no tempered glass

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wats the dmg?
$103.
my friend ordered the wifi t48p, and received the xiaoxin instead; buyer beware
Yep it's the xiaoxin 8804. The box shows Tab 4 Plus(8704) but does not have labels with serial number or model on it. The guy told me "Do not update. If update, will have error" in Chinese :s13:. Now gotta find ways to flash it back to stock ROM.

bz6kaKAl.jpg

Last edited:

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
$103.

Yep it's the xiaoxin 8804. The box shows Tab 4 Plus(8704) but does not have labels with serial number or model on it. The guy told me "Do not update. If update, will have error" in Chinese :s13:. Now gotta find ways to flash it back to stock ROM.

bz6kaKAl.jpg

how to bring it down to 103? 148-15 (coupon) - 10 (shopee coin) - 8 (shop coupon) = 115. Can still go lower than that?

mobile2009

Reaction score
xiaoxin also not that cheap, the only version that matched these pricing is

P8 aka tab3 plus.

p
$103.

bz6kaKAl.jpg

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my friend ordered the wifi t48p, and received the xiaoxin instead; buyer beware

sorry noob here... wat's the diff between xiaoxin and lenovo...?? xiaoxin is also by lenovo is it..??

regards,
wacky

hotpick

Reaction score
$103.

bz6kaKAl.jpg

Is it a new or refurbished/demo set?

Hmm, just found something interesting for this Atrix (HWZ link below) while try google to locate their addr..
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...aptop-notebook-found-expo-2017-a-5593610.html

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xiaoxin also not that cheap, the only version that matched these pricing is

P8 aka tab3 plus.

p
Yeah not sure how they managed to sell it so cheap. Saw the review by TechTablets, he paid over 200USD for it.

sorry noob here... wat's the diff between xiaoxin and lenovo...?? xiaoxin is also by lenovo is it..??

regards,
wacky
Both have similar specs, 625, 1200p ips display, fingerprint sensor. I believe xiaoxin is for China only. Tab 4 Plus is for ROTW. But xiaoxin back is made of plastic instead of glass on the Tab 4 Plus.
Is it a new or refurbished/demo set?

Hmm, just found something interesting for this Atrix (HWZ link below) while try google to locate their addr..
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...aptop-notebook-found-expo-2017-a-5593610.html
Not sure whether brand new, used or refurbished. But it came applied with a screen protector. The box has no label whatsoever. Maybe they used the box of refurbished Tab 4 Plus?

Last edited:

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score

regards,
wacky
小新平板 xiaoxin is a china-only model, only wifi available

tab 4 8 plus (t48p) have china-only [no google play], international [have google play], and US models [only 2gb/16gb variant], both wifi and LTE variant available

t48p, have 3gb/16gb variant and 4gb/64gb variant [and that stupid neutered 2gb/16gb US edition]

Last edited:

mensan

Reaction score
So it comes with Google play and can run apps smoothly? Got benchmark and test if this is genuine or counterfeit? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.