Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
To ppl who bought Bayonetta 1+2, hope your download code for 1 doesn't start with URPH

DWMbzSKVQAAl54l.jpg

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/964705732019945472

Included with the purchase of a physical copy of Bayonetta 2 is a download code for Bayonetta 1. A small number of those codes were printed incorrectly. If you are experiencing issues, please visit http://support.nintendo.com . We apologize for the inconvenience.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
RiME Switch v1.0.2 Update

https://www.greybox.com/rime/en/community/rime-switch-v102-update/

RiME Switch 1.0.2 Patch Notes

- Increased visual fidelity, bloom and post-processing

- Sharpened image resolution

- Opening Cinematics visually improved

- Fixed possible stage exploits that would enable players to skip parts of the stages

- Increased texture quality in specific areas

- Increased view distance

- Fixed an issue with foliage density, shadows, and render distances

- Updated texture mipmaps for the Fox

- Improved global mipmaps

- Improved shadow distance and quality

- Fixed instances of foliage pops

- Stabilized FPS

- Optimized the Boys cape and hair physics

- Rebuilt streaming volumes

- Fixed an issue that allowed you to see outside of the map in later stages.

- Updated lighting to prevent bleed through

- Updated the quality of trees in earlier stages where they would display poorly.

Image_1_-_Labeled.width-800.jpg

Image_2_-_Labeled.width-800.jpg

Image_20_-_Labeled.width-800.jpg

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is it me? or Nintendo should gate the games coming out every week.

let some of them breathe. i see it quite unfair as some of the titles (e.g. owlboy) gets overlooked because of titles releasing on the same day.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it me? or Nintendo should gate the games coming out every week.

let some of them breathe. i see it quite unfair as some of the titles (e.g. owlboy) gets overlooked because of titles releasing on the same day.

all Nintedo cares about is to grow their library of games to sell their hardware. The rest is up to the developer to push their title themselves. afterall many of them have been on other platforms with little to no sale since they would have reached saturation on those platforms.

the only difference is that because of all the hype behind the Switch and it's portability and controller style that these indie titles are finding a new venue to sell their games.

(i got owlboy for few bucks on the PC compared to what is sold on the eShop)

And if Nintendo is pushing that many titles a week, means there's plenty more in the queue waiting for release. So if I was Nintendo, and want to push my hardware - I will push as many software titles into my catalogue as I can get them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.