Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

caniggia

Reaction score
Guys I will be going back to kansai airport from shin osaka via haruka shinkansen. Is the icoca and haruka card the best method for my situation as I need to commute around. There is 1 way and round trip card to get. If so, I just need the 1 way ticket isnt it.

Or i need to get the kansai through pass cos will be going to kyoto ****.

snap99

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i realised why i said last bus is 430. diff info on the same website

the one i saw while clicking on the website
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/timetable/others01.html
service operates 7/9〜8/28

the one linked on hwz
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/timetable/others01_2017.html
△ service on… 15Apr-5Nov.Available.

guess i gotta ask on that day there then?

I couldn’t get back to the first link navigating through the alpine route website - the timetable links always brings me to the 2nd link. Probably the 1st link is outdated ?

coldkey

Reaction score
i realised why i said last bus is 430. diff info on the same website

the one i saw while clicking on the website
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/timetable/others01.html
service operates 7/9〜8/28

the one linked on hwz
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/timetable/others01_2017.html
△ service on… 15Apr-5Nov.Available.

guess i gotta ask on that day there then?

When I click on first link, it mentions the info is from 2016 onwards. Where as the second link has 2017 suffix.

Might be safer to check website again closer to traveling dates in case there is any 2018 updates.

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Is 1230pm considered "peak" period for custom clearance? Because I'll land NRT airport at 1230pm and intend to rush for 1.14pm slot for NEX express as the next one is 1.45pm.. So we intend to rush to save time.

Is 30mins enough for clearance, waiting of luggage and buying NEX ticket?

Sent from dala dala using GAGT

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 1230pm considered "peak" period for custom clearance? Because I'll land NRT airport at 1230pm and intend to rush for 1.14pm slot for NEX express as the next one is 1.45pm.. So we intend to rush to save time.

now not enough, need to give at least 45 minutes due to the need to indivually inspect and question every single/group of travellers. Just go for the 1:45pm one to save yourself looking frantic and cause the custom official to hold you back because they suspect u might be up to no good. you also need to buy NEX tix, confirm not enough time. when u get to the counter to buy NEX ticket, ask for the next departing train.

Last edited:

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not enuf time.
Dun need to plan to such details rite.. Just take whichever earliest train u can when u cleared immigration

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
now not enough, need to give at least 45 minutes due to the need to indivually inspect and question every single/group of travellers. Just go for the 1:45pm one to save yourself looking frantic and cause the custom official to hold you back because they suspect u might be up to no good. you also need to buy NEX tix, confirm not enough time. when u get to the counter to buy NEX ticket, ask for the next departing train.
Not enuf time.
Dun need to plan to such details rite.. Just take whichever earliest train u can when u cleared immigration

Thanks! Just that it's my habit to plan everything in detailed before the trip, even if there's also min changes during the trip.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
clearing immigration and getting bags is what I park under uncontrollable factors

I normally give myself plenty of leeway for that part. In any case if you have a important timing to meet on the day you land. You need to consider landing even earlier :D

Vulpix

Reaction score
Jialat, I booked my express 4 pass for Universal Studios Osaka, and when I got the ticket, the timing for Harry Potter is 4pm. :( Ask KLook they say cannot change the timing one, as it's as-is. If I reach Universal Studios earlier can I still queue to enter the Harry Potter attraction?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Just that it's my habit to plan everything in detailed before the trip, even if there's also min changes during the trip.

Usually my itinerary I dun put timing except for important transport.just need to know where I'm going that's all. No timing cos don't wana rush.

When I touch down at nrt the other time, custom clearance took like 30mins. I just go nex counter to purchase my ticket and they put me up on next train..

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Only buy on USJ website then can choose ur preferred time.

Jialat, I booked my express 4 pass for Universal Studios Osaka, and when I got the ticket, the timing for Harry Potter is 4pm. :( Ask KLook they say cannot change the timing one, as it's as-is. If I reach Universal Studios earlier can I still queue to enter the Harry Potter attraction?

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Depends on luck one. My Last trip in November land in Narita in morning. Disembark then walk quickly clearing very fast since i am almost the first few at the custom. Bag Check also fast.

But then Narita Express Frequency got to wait.

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
clearing immigration and getting bags is what I park under uncontrollable factors

I normally give myself plenty of leeway for that part. In any case if you have a important timing to meet on the day you land. You need to consider landing even earlier :D
Usually my itinerary I dun put timing except for important transport.just need to know where I'm going that's all. No timing cos don't wana rush.

When I touch down at nrt the other time, custom clearance took like 30mins. I just go nex counter to purchase my ticket and they put me up on next train..
Depends on luck one. My Last trip in November land in Narita in morning. Disembark then walk quickly clearing very fast since i am almost the first few at the custom. Bag Check also fast.

But then Narita Express Frequency got to wait.

Yeah last year I landed in NRT at 9am and custom clearance seemed fast! I understand it's unpredictable, looks like I can only shop inside narita airport first if the frequency is more than 30mins @-@

xiaojing11

Reaction score
Help needed

Can recommend hotel at fukuoka, will be travelling end march to early april.
Richmond hotel fukuoka tenjin and JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka seems fully booked :sad:

And also, can recommend hotel at osaka near jr station? Will stay for a night there.

Thanks! :)

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

normal queue is always available :s13:

you can like set that area to be towards the end of your USJ day

michteo1907

Reaction score
Hi there, anyone could offer comments if it’s worth making a 3 day trip to Fukuoka around 15th March? I’m going to Okinawa for a business trip and it’s just 1.5 hours to get to Fukuoka. The last time I went to Fukuoka was more than a decade ago.

Arigato!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.