November 2017 SBF

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The Poor One

Reaction score
Hey guys, I currently have a queue number for this nov17 sbf, selection exercise may18

Is it possible to apply BTO while holding on to queue number, b4 the sbf selection? or is this not allowed?

Cause queue number is soso, and May18 BTO has some im interested in.
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/buying-a-flat/new/bto-sbf

You can. But the question is the May bto result will only be out June/July.

Meaning u forfeit your Nov SBF if u decide to wait for the May BTO result. Make sure you didn't forfeit before otherwise it will be considered as 2nd time liao

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score

Slinky85

Reaction score
A bit worrying.. my selection is this Friday and i've applied for a HLE renewal 18th Feb as the previous HLE expired. Just wondering, what will happen if by my selection date this Friday my HLE result is not out yet?

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
A bit worrying.. my selection is this Friday and i've applied for a HLE renewal 18th Feb as the previous HLE expired. Just wondering, what will happen if by my selection date this Friday my HLE result is not out yet?
May I know which area you applied?
My one also start selection on Mar but I haven't received the invitation package.

Slinky85

Reaction score
May I know which area you applied?
My one also start selection on Mar but I haven't received the invitation package.

I applied for AMK 5rm with a queue number of #3.
I believe they go by alphabetical order and you should receive the invitation package about 2 weeks before your selection date.

CherryBee

Reaction score
U can call and chase them.. they will expedite it once they know ur appointment is near..

benzene

Reaction score
Dawson Vista block 79

2eaqt6t.png

andylow4421

Reaction score
Submitted my+wife HLE Loan application and approved on Jan18. However, my wife might want to resign by this month due to some issue and she can leave after a month notice, following few months time may she want to take care our child (9 months infant) at home not finding new job. Probably 1 year old will engage infant care and she go for new job.
Our selection SBF flat would be start on April18.

My question is that are we still eligible for the approved HLE loan application after she resign? or HDB will just go ahead base on the HLEbapproval without checking any? since we submitted those payslip over virtually during application.

or the worst i have to resubmit the HLE application with mine income only? It will then reduce the loan amount which is not ideally for me now.

Have idea anyone?

Last edited:

benzene

Reaction score
Submitted my+wife HLE Loan application and approved on Jan18. However, my wife might want to resign by this month due to some issue and she can leave after a month notice, following few months time may she want to take care our child (9 months infant) at home not finding new job. Probably 1 year old will engage infant care and she go for new job.
Our selection SBF flat would be start on April18.

My question is that are we still eligible for the approved HLE loan application after she resign? or HDB will just go ahead base on the HLEbapproval without checking any? since we submitted those payslip over virtually during application.

or the worst i have to resubmit the HLE application with mine income only? It will then reduce the loan amount which is not ideally for me now.

Have idea anyone?

If i am not wrong, your 1st appointment will be no issue as your current HLE still valid.

The concern is the 2nd appointment (Taking Key), where they require another HLE.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.