Unable to sell my 3rm resale flat after 9 months. Can sell back to hdb?

mssynice168

Reaction score
Can check how much are you asking ? Is impossible not a single viewing until now . I am also worry since I will be getting my BTO by 2020 and my current resale HDB is less than 60 years

my current resale 5 rm is also left abt 55 yrs, tats why we always decided if we want to buy BTO, must get those ready completed flat. We just collected key for SBF May 2017. We scare too rush so only plan to sell after move house. Hope can move by Jun then faster sell.

JX1983

Reaction score
I sometimes see FB adv for pty agt do the " home staging" to make the house more sellable. But they may charge extra 1 to 2 % on top of the seller's com.

No don’t have extra 1 or 2% maybe location is good as agent help my sis in law do home staging because after I listen what she tell me I also want to laugh. Agent said her furniture and reno very ugly. Asked them either to throw it away or keep at storage. But of course they throw or donate out la. Agent will get painter to come to her and do some retouching up and loan u furnishings till u sold off ur flat in case on and off got potential buyer comes to ur house to view. Anyway commission is market rate 2% so no extra means they quite lucky on that.

JX1983

Reaction score
3room flat boon lay 560k?

buy central area also leass than 350k

Must be type wrongly la.. 5 room maybe less than 500k at Boon Lay.. 3 room can sell that price unless is 5-10yrs flat in city/south area. 350k and less if the flats are 30+ - 40+ yrs old flat..

Chong Yu Fu

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm facing the exact same situation here. My 3 room flat in Circuit Road was advertised for almost 9 months and no takers. It is close vicinity to two train stations.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
I'm facing the exact same situation here. My 3 room flat in Circuit Road was advertised for almost 9 months and no takers. It is close vicinity to two train stations.
And they say no hdb flat in unsoldable in Singapore. Bullcrap

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Circuit road although gd location,it's small size 3rm 1 toilet/bath very old type..my fren stay there say ppl sot sot n pee lift..200k sure got takers

Chong Yu Fu

Master Member
Reaction score
Circuit road although gd location,it's small size 3rm 1 toilet/bath very old type..my fren stay there say ppl sot sot n pee lift..200k sure got takers
These are probably drunken elderly. Lifts are all installed with police cameras.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.