China Tablets to recommend

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
oh... its cube iWork =x lols..

my bad, was confused and seldom look at cube brand tablets and such.. im more into xiaomi teclast chuwi.. =x

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
ya lor.. actually u want get what is entirely up to you.. just need do homework to get the best value.. :)

off topic : i see wrongly or what.. why got mi max 3 =x

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
feel like getting the telcast t8 but i have never heard of this brand b4. worried buy liao and tio a Lemon.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No differences.

China do not have the knowledge of wikipedia and they still use tf card naming for newest micro sd technology.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Is nothing to do with knowledge. In fact TF card was the original name for SD card.
But if you referring to the slot/socket that hold your "TF" or "SD" card, then specification is different.

Last edited:

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also never heard it until I search it on utube u try see teclast t10 . The t10 is a bigger version of t8 sooo....

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

yea the tablet looks good physically andspecs wise.

But ** the price was about 199USD but jumped to 250USD after i key in a 15% off code at geekbuying -.- smlj?

Any good places to get this tablet at lower prices?

HamsterKing

Reaction score
yea the tablet looks good physically andspecs wise.

But ** the price was about 199USD but jumped to 250USD after i key in a 15% off code at geekbuying -.- smlj?

Wait lor haha, or get from other website. Just don't get from the one I last mention I also forget the store name xD I think got Black Friday sale

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
yea the tablet looks good physically and specs wise.

the 15% off code maybe is for price without promotion? if so, just get the 199usd one without the promo code?

i can help order with minimal fee xD sgd about 350 =x :p

Belial

Reaction score
hi, anyone has any recommendation for tablet repair? i have a tablet bought from china and suspect is battery problem.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reliability is a big issue for 2017 chinaTab, still worth to consider when FireHD 8 @ S$88, twice as solid as Ipad?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess send back to china will be better

singpost no longer have surface mail for boxes, so you need to pay $35 instead to send to china

and dont buy from gearbest. its a scam. google for gearbest scam and you get millions of result. their website dont have button for refund

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
singpost no longer have surface mail for boxes, so you need to pay $35 instead to send to china

and dont buy from gearbest. its a scam. google for gearbest scam and you get millions of result. their website dont have button for refund

and they take ages to delivery the stuff u ordered, my stuff took about 2month. :s22:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bought quite a few items from gearbest(tablets, cables, cases, accessories) and everything went well. If you're afraid of lost mail or damaged product, have to buy their "insurance", otherwise they'll only refund part of the money if anything go wrong.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.