Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can recommend hotel at fukuoka, will be travelling end march to early april.
Richmond hotel fukuoka tenjin and JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka seems fully booked :sad:

And also, can recommend hotel at osaka near jr station? Will stay for a night there.

Thanks! :)
Have u tried century art hotel, rite next to hakata station?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, anyone could offer comments if it’s worth making a 3 day trip to Fukuoka around 15th March? I’m going to Okinawa for a business trip and it’s just 1.5 hours to get to Fukuoka. The last time I went to Fukuoka was more than a decade ago.

Arigato!
Y not explore okinawa instead since u only have 3 days? Or some of the nearby islands?

3 days for fukuoka only is ok. 1-2 dayd for the city, and maybe a day trip to yanagawa or dazaifu

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah last year I landed in NRT at 9am and custom clearance seemed fast! I understand it's unpredictable, looks like I can only shop inside narita airport first if the frequency is more than 30mins @-@

Sent from dala dala using GAGT
I usually cater 2 hrs for clearing immigrations, and even then, i will not plan anything that requires strict timing on the day of arrival coz things are too unpredictable.

If u like to plan to such details, u can always list a few alternative timings during ur planning.

And actually half hr wait for train is quite ok mah. Can slowly make ur way, find platform grab a drink from vending machine etc

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Richmond hotel fukuoka tenjin and JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka seems fully booked :sad:

And also, can recommend hotel at osaka near jr station? Will stay for a night there.

I stayed at hakata Green annex and nishitetsu croom hakata. Both not bad but latter room is small.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, anyone could offer comments if it’s worth making a 3 day trip to Fukuoka around 15th March? I’m going to Okinawa for a business trip and it’s just 1.5 hours to get to Fukuoka. The last time I went to Fukuoka was more than a decade ago.

Arigato!
I found fukuoka to be boring, just another city, if there's time, beppu / yufuin might be nicer.

Last edited:

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

xiaojing11

Reaction score

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can try toyoko inn

nemo88

Reaction score
They dun seem to have accomodation for 3 persons.

Ahh... i face difficulty finding hotel.

3 person always very hard in Japan. Few hotels have large enough rooms. My friends once decided to book 3 single rooms instead. Not cheap but twin rooms also run out fast sometimes it’s better option vs 3 pp trying to chiong single toilet/bathroom esp for girls LOL

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun drive, whats the best and optimal to get to biel
chater a car with driver is it cheap?

my friends took train there, then rent bicycles to ride around Furano / Biei ... not sure how much they covered

i would think car with driver will not be cheap in Japan

Just read there r sightseeing buses as well
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6829.html

Last edited:

dav0826

Reaction score
Does it possible to visit hakone and Lake Kawaguchiko in one day from tokyo (and back to tokyo)? If yes, should I departs from hakone or Lake Kawaguchiko? If no I should just go for hakone. appreciate your advise

thwysg

Reaction score
Does it possible to visit hakone and Lake Kawaguchiko in one day from tokyo (and back to tokyo)? If yes, should I departs from hakone or Lake Kawaguchiko? If no I should just go for hakone. appreciate your advise

Depends how much you want to see in both places. There’s no direct transport between the two.

I’ll say stick to one area for a day.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6905.html?aFROM=5200_6900

justme

Reaction score
i have a 1 & 3 year old kid..
any indoor playground or theme park i can bring them to?

i will be in tokyo..

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i did try.
Now still finding. :x
Yeah, a huge bulk of "affordable" accommodation in Tokyo are from the business hotel chains (APA, Tokyu Stays, MyStays, Route-Inn etc) which cater majority of their rooms for 1-2ppl only. So 3ppl / families a little tricky. Maybe broaden your search to AirBNB? Little riskier than hotels, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.