who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Highlight of the day:

In Draft Pick mode, kena the last person.
All the idiotic you-know-what-nationalities above me all close combat characters, so no choice choose to be the Puppet Master.

Then they spammed "We need a Marksman"

And after I pressed "OK", one of them actually typed "mm la idiot".

I shot him back, "she also a shooter lah idiot"

End up, not only I stood my ground and none of my center turrets were harmed, the enemies' Lesley also gave up on fighting me at 1 point then swapped lanes with teammates.

That moron was lucky that I off my Battle Messages, else I would type, "so who's the idiot now, huh?" nearing victory.

I dunno lah... Some idiotic players are so obsessed with ingame titles that they don't even know "Marksman" is a general term for long ranged shooters. (this reminds me of idiotic pokeZombies don't acknowledge Charizard/Lizardon and Gyarados as dragons cos despite they look obviously like one, the game did not classify them as one)

Magic users mostly are long ranged shooters too what. Heck, even when I use Pharsa, I could guard center lane well too.

Really hate those "we need this" "we need that" whiners. If you need it, YOU CHOOSE IT YOURSELF. Don't make people choose a role they are unfamiliar with, then end up they get killed everytime and get blamed/reported.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you ! Your instruction is clear !

But actually hor... Train with those AIs no use one... Over there you sure get Legendary, MVP etc results, but when you play with real humans, you might not even get silver :(

For me it is just to test the characters' skills. Hard to train when the AIs are not a challenge.

Unless you are training Fanny's spider-girl skills

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Rank mode always tio all Indonesia player... Nowdays pray for good teammates, 不怕神一样的对手,只怕猪一样的队友

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rank mode always tio all Indonesia player... Nowdays pray for good teammates, 不怕神一样的对手,只怕猪一样的队友

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Seriously is it so hard for them to stick to the lanes they are supposed to be in charge of??

You don't stay in same lane your enemies also have chance to run around and ambush other teammates or steal your jungle monsters.

Most of the time teams lose due to players too obsessed in jumgling instead of clearing lanes and stealing turrets, instead run around doing senseless gangr@pe kills and let enemy minions steal turrets while you are not looking.

That or irritating kids keep losing then purposely stay behind in base act afk.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the game did tell you you cannot retain account between iOS and droids.

So yeah. If you switch system, then it means hafta create new account
Oh sorry didn't know cannot link

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score
I realise people cannot send me an invite sia. But I can invite others.

Googled no solution, sent them a bug report form already but not hopeful. Anyone knows how to solve this ah? iOS11 with IP7

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously is it so hard for them to stick to the lanes they are supposed to be in charge of??

You don't stay in same lane your enemies also have chance to run around and ambush other teammates or steal your jungle monsters.

Most of the time teams lose due to players too obsessed in jumgling instead of clearing lanes and stealing turrets, instead run around doing senseless gangr@pe kills and let enemy minions steal turrets while you are not looking.

That or irritating kids keep losing then purposely stay behind in base act afk.
bunch of retards spoiling the game
wan to farm yet farm like a nub and cant even att, dumb fuk people that are just selfish idiots

grove88

Reaction score
Anyone realise that Saber seems to be the new Alucards, especially in higher ranking games? I realise most of the time they feed, unlike Alucards nowadays where they are actually quite decent.

I think in my team out of perhaps 8 Sabers I see, only 1 plays decently. The rest usually feeds (esp when they lane with Gusion/Lancelot/Alucard). :(

Or mid-game where they ulti Hylos or Akai or Balmond. I can't count with 2 hands the number of times I received Saber's ulti as .. Johnson.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bunch of retards spoiling the game
wan to farm yet farm like a nub and cant even att, dumb fuk people that are just selfish idiots

most of the time when they die, I would be like, "what the... feed ownself till level so high still can die???"

These idiots whenever they get killed I'd do a "(ALL) Well Played" shout to commend the enemy team and diss the idiots.

Those and to idiots who clearly can't win, yet refuse to surrender.

I mean, c'mon. If your team obviously has nobody to push (or only me, who take initiative yet their poor enemy management sense always let the latter run to g@ngr@ape me and prevent me from stealing turrets), you keep either defending your turrets which are taken down 1 by 1 and keep getting killed, to the point they are so free to have 1 or 2 players attacking Lord and 4 of you (I normally don't gather for senseless team fights. Report me as they want, I rather try take down turret than join in the Mass Wiped Out Program) cannot even kill 2 or 3 attackers, you are just prolonging your suffering.

Funny thing is these idiots are able to run away in cowardice while leaving you to get killed, yet refuse t run away from the game overall.

As if they are able to turn the tides with the way they play the game.

How I wish there is an interviewing system within the came so that I choose which kind of players to team up with lol.

Jungle when you see enemies not around and you can take down turrets? DON'T PRESS START

Jungle when your nearby allies are being attacked? DON'T PRESS START

Don't stick to same lane until at least 2 turrets are stolen? DON'T PRESS START

You encounter a lower level teammate trying to jungle to level up and monster is almost dying yet you wanna kill it yourself, DON'T PRESS START

Xiaolongly

Reaction score
Hi new here,

I also met a lot of players that do not know how to play. It’s seriously irritating especially some noob that play jawhead use its skill to throw you to the enemies and run away.

Kenacheat

Reaction score
NSF boast about earning money by refunding from Apple iTunes*

https://imgur.com/a/fh24ZHi, I would like to expose this person who have been Doing refund from ITunes, exploiting and earning money out of it. His name is Benedict Loh W J, he is still a singapore NSF serving his Army. I came to know of him through a Mobile Legend Whatsapp group, he pm me in whatsapp asking if I was interested to purchase diamonds from him. He explained that he has ways to get a refund Moonton via iTunes and at the same time keeping his purchases in game.

Kenacheat

Reaction score
NSF boast about earning money by refunding from Apple iTunes*

Beware of this guy Benedict Loh who scammed/hack Mobile Legend account. He claim to sell diamonds at a cheaper rate, once he get your account he will hacked and send skin to his account.

Evidence are as shown in the screen shoot https://imgur.com/a/fh24Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.