Help Needed on Alishan Accomodation

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
If I stay at Chia Yi, how do I go up to Alishan and watch the sunrise? Is there a bus at wee hours going up to Alishan station?

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I stay at Chia Yi, how do I go up to Alishan and watch the sunrise? Is there a bus at wee hours going up to Alishan station?

no bus n no point
Daytime traveling with take ard 3hrs to reach alishan. Night time will take even longer.
I take in lauya,oso need wake up at 3am.
U go from chaiyi,so whole night inside car,dun need slp liao

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
no bus n no point
Daytime traveling with take ard 3hrs to reach alishan. Night time will take even longer.
I take in lauya,oso need wake up at 3am.
U go from chaiyi,so whole night inside car,dun need slp liao

THanks...I shall change my plan to go other parts of Taiwan.:o

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THanks...I shall change my plan to go other parts of Taiwan.:o
if u can spare the time, best is stay 1 night (at least) in the mountain, so the next morning, u wont b so rushing.

like even watching sunrise at cinging oso need to stay overnight
2016, I stay at cingjing, took the minsu shuttle bus ard 3am(including of watching stars n sunrise)
last yr, overnight at 滑雪山莊(beside 松雪樓) wake up ard 0515(wash up) n slow walk to he huan shan sunrise viewing platform

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
if u can spare the time, best is stay 1 night (at least) in the mountain, so the next morning, u wont b so rushing.

like even watching sunrise at cinging oso need to stay overnight
2016, I stay at cingjing, took the minsu shuttle bus ard 3am(including of watching stars n sunrise)
last yr, overnight at 滑雪山莊(beside 松雪樓) wake up ard 0515(wash up) n slow walk to he huan shan sunrise viewing platform

Sounds good. But moi is a budget backpacker, the mingsu on alishan is sexpensive and the sunrise is by luck :(.

Boss.
Damn cold one hor. Hat is a must.

Thank u korkor, might need your help to get ticket again. I will pm u after I’m done planning. :s12:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. But moi is a budget backpacker, the mingsu on alishan is sexpensive and the sunrise is by luck :(.

Thank u korkor, might need your help to get ticket again. I will pm u after I’m done planning. :s12:
Check 欣欣民宿。
Hope they still operating.

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
if stay at the forest area nearer to zhushan will it be easier?
found some of these...which one is better? Or actually stay at Fenqihu is good enough?

(1) ****ou Hotel
(2) Alisan Shermuh Hotel
(3) Ali-Shan Kaofeng Hotel
(4) Gau Shan Ching Hotel

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if stay at the forest area nearer to zhushan will it be easier?
found some of these...which one is better? Or actually stay at Fenqihu is good enough?

(1) ****ou Hotel
(2) Alisan Shermuh Hotel
(3) Ali-Shan Kaofeng Hotel
(4) Gau Shan Ching Hotel

I book Lauya Homestay has good reviews, can check it out.

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
I book Lauya Homestay has good reviews, can check it out.

thanks. i saw lauya. really attractive and seems well maintained. But seems like its around FQH area...maybe will be too far off zhushan liao :(

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. i saw lauya. really attractive and seems well maintained. But seems like its around FQH area...maybe will be too far off zhushan liao :(

I saw the reviews that the owner/ staff can drive us to FQH/ sunrise/ other location. Can call/ email them if you want to know more.

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
I saw the reviews that the owner/ staff can drive us to FQH/ sunrise/ other location. Can call/ email them if you want to know more.

Really? That will be wonderful.
cos i went to their website it stated in the terms that they do not provide any form of transport to any sunrise or other purposes n all will be on my own cost

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos i went to their website it stated in the terms that they do not provide any form of transport to any sunrise or other purposes n all will be on my own cost

I think there is some additional cost, when are you going. I can update here since I'm going this sun, check in on next thur.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they only provide bbf n ur rooms.....
but they haf driver lobang who live at fenqihu
the driver can drive u ard

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.