police selection assessment

Francis84

Reaction score
Hi.. just curious. Currently got anyone interested to have a whatsapp group for those waiting or having training so that we can update each other? I now waiting for bond signing if i am selected. Or is there already a whatsapp group? 😅

Acinonyx

Reaction score
Hey!
Did anyone get email asking for education certs shortly after submitting application?

Anyone knows when is the upcoming SA? Did anyone apply recently and have any info?

Thanks! :s13:

ashque17

Reaction score
Hi.. just curious. Currently got anyone interested to have a whatsapp group for those waiting or having training so that we can update each other? I now waiting for bond signing if i am selected. Or is there already a whatsapp group? 😅

I agree haha! So far, my timeline is as follows:

Apply at Career@Gov : 18 December 2017
Shortlisted via Email : 19 December 2017
Selection Assessment : 29 December 2017
Shortlisted via Email : 19 January 2017
Medical Check up : 27 January 2018

Been exactly a month today since my medical checkup, still waiting for results.

bobbyisgood

Reaction score

i agree too!!

iceman0212

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got a call from CNB to go down for SA. Seems like not a lot of info on CNB officer selection process, so just wondering if the SA is similar to SPF?? They mentioned a psychometric test, so just wondering if anyone knows what the test is like? Thanks!

Acinonyx

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got a call from CNB to go down for SA. Seems like not a lot of info on CNB officer selection process, so just wondering if the SA is similar to SPF?? They mentioned a psychometric test, so just wondering if anyone knows what the test is like? Thanks!

When is your SA? Cause SPF got SA next Wed, 7 mar. But SPF SA only say got physical assessment and verification of documents? Think psychometric test is next time..

iceman0212

Reaction score
When is your SA? Cause SPF got SA next Wed, 7 mar. But SPF SA only say got physical assessment and verification of documents? Think psychometric test is next time..

Initially scheduled for 13th March but I couldn't make it so pushed back to later weeks, they say will email again to confirm the the date.

mskeleven

Reaction score
Hi, can i know hw long is the waiting time if you get selected anot? Went for SA on the 12th Feb however until now,still havent get any reply yet. My friend went same date with me bt he received the news aldy bt he gt rejected tho.Got any advice? Scared i put too much hope end up will get rejected also😅

Pikapok

Reaction score
Hi, can i know hw long is the waiting time if you get selected anot? Went for SA on the 12th Feb however until now,still havent get any reply yet. My friend went same date with me bt he received the news aldy bt he gt rejected tho.Got any advice? Scared i put too much hope end up will get rejected also😅

Should be good news. If got rejected, will get the notice very fast

Acinonyx

Reaction score

yeah from what I read so far (in many forums and posts), not getting an email within 2 weeks of any assessment/ selection phase is good. I still got 1 week more in the danger period :slant:

With that said, waiting time can range from 3 weeks to more than 1 month. :s22:

Hycurl

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Also went for the SA on the 12th of Feb. Till now no news. Anyone went on 12th Feb SA received any news? Thanks!

XiaoMing97

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Also went for the SA on the 12th of Feb. Till now no news. Anyone went on 12th Feb SA received any news? Thanks!

Hi, can i know hw long is the waiting time if you get selected anot? Went for SA on the 12th Feb however until now,still havent get any reply yet. My friend went same date with me bt he received the news aldy bt he gt rejected tho.Got any advice? Scared i put too much hope end up will get rejected also��

12th Feb SA too. Till now still have not receive news for medical. As the saying goes, no news is good news. Guess we will have to wait it out :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.