Lenovo Tab 4 and Tab 4 Plus Tablets (8" and 10", Wifi-only and LTE)

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 188 "pre-order" sets are 2nd hand. Not sure the internal hardware is refurbished. There are two china sim cards inside the card slot when i got my device. The power/fingerprint btn is not flush, titled. Slight scratches at the edges of back.

But so far it is functioning as per normal. I will just treat it as a 2nd hand set from carousel.

Btw u guys rcv LTE set with 16+3gb ram or 64+4gb ram for the 188 pre-order?

lukie89

Reaction score
I cancel the 188 preorder and just order with the 8% off coupon from lenovo official store on qoo10. 400... but at least i know will get it and is first-hand.

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 188 "pre-order" sets are 2nd hand. Not sure the internal hardware is refurbished. There are two china sim cards inside the card slot when i got my device. The power/fingerprint btn is not flush, titled. Slight scratches at the edges of back.

But so far it is functioning as per normal. I will just treat it as a 2nd hand set from carousel.

Used sets? Was almost tempted to order luckily I didn't

hotpick

Reaction score

Like tat oso can? Tis seller really sucks n treats customer like nothing. Go for refund n lodge complaint to Qoo10 lar..sell used set as new set!

jtdcjtdc

Reaction score
discouraging hmm... 169 from atrix for a xiaoxin model doesn't fare low at all

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess the saying is true -- when prices are too good to be true... it often is too good to be true... :o

regards,
wacky

And the reason I hesitated is because there were around 200+ users that actually pre-ordered so I thought whether it was possible for the seller to meet the demand. Heng ar.. :D

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wow... are those SIM cards working...?? maybe can try using them and get free data... :s13:

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally got my phone... i think probably the lenovo on qoo10 orders by batch...?? i saw the reviews recently got someone got the thing in 2 days..!! i waited for like over 3 weeks...!! so if u unlucky gotta wait for next batch... if u lucky the new batch comes in and u can get ur phone very fast...

it comes with official casing and screen protector... model is TB-8704X...

regards,
wacky

katoboy

Reaction score
I wonder why local detail shop and shopping centre don’t sell this model since there are demand?

hotpick

Reaction score
Possibly just a marketing strategy, limited stock to make it "hot" ? It has been in the market for almost a year shdn't be supply issue ...

UTOPIAKD

Reaction score
How much did u buy? Local set?

finally got my phone... i think probably the lenovo on qoo10 orders by batch...?? i saw the reviews recently got someone got the thing in 2 days..!! i waited for like over 3 weeks...!! so if u unlucky gotta wait for next batch... if u lucky the new batch comes in and u can get ur phone very fast...

regards,
wacky

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

regards,
wacky

Many Qoo10 seller do not have ready stock, they take your order then place order to supplier. If there is a price change from supplier, they asked you to cancel the order and get refund.

Encounter this kind of situation a few times. Unfortunately Qoo10 admin do anything to these sellers unlike Taobao or ebay. In any case, these seller can always setup a new store and continue to sell.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder why local detail shop and shopping centre don’t sell this model since there are demand?

This model does not have official global rom support vs the "real" tab 4 plus which is available locally. But is priced much higher for 4/64G LTE version.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much did u buy? Local set?

yes local set... original price is $449... used $50 coupon... and $12 off with $400 worth of gift vouchers... hence after minus all that is $387...

Many Qoo10 seller do not have ready stock, they take your order then place order to supplier. If there is a price change from supplier, they asked you to cancel the order and get refund.

Encounter this kind of situation a few times. Unfortunately Qoo10 admin do anything to these sellers unlike Taobao or ebay. In any case, these seller can always setup a new store and continue to sell.

yeah i understand that... but then their service support also very slow... send in Q&A takes DAYS for them to respond one... and they are supposed to be lenovo official store... unless is someone pretend to be lenovo official store on qoo10...

regards,
wacky

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.