November 2017 SBF

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Submitted my+wife HLE Loan application and approved on Jan18. However, my wife might want to resign by this month due to some issue and she can leave after a month notice, following few months time may she want to take care our child (9 months infant) at home not finding new job. Probably 1 year old will engage infant care and she go for new job.
Our selection SBF flat would be start on April18.

My question is that are we still eligible for the approved HLE loan application after she resign? or HDB will just go ahead base on the HLEbapproval without checking any? since we submitted those payslip over virtually during application.

or the worst i have to resubmit the HLE application with mine income only? It will then reduce the loan amount which is not ideally for me now.

Have idea anyone?
They will require a re-assessment of your HLE eligibility before you go down collect key. At the time if your wife is un-employed for less than 3 mth they will assess her income base on previous 12mth average salary, which I think will be less effect to your loan amount.

The Poor One

Reaction score
Does this mean we have to wait for 2 room to be over before 3 room flat selection starts? How many queue numbers do they go through every day?

Base on what I see now. Look like the case cos some of the 2 room flat had been taken up where the 3 room and 4 room remain untouched. Initial the Q usually 6-10 in a day.

Slinky85

Reaction score
Base on what I see now. Look like the case cos some of the 2 room flat had been taken up where the 3 room and 4 room remain untouched. Initial the Q usually 6-10 in a day.

I’m selecting tomorrow for amk 5rm.. I think tomorrow onwards will be 3-5rm..

Weeli85

Reaction score
Yeah. Base on the sequence amk will be the first and sembawang will be the last to select. Congrats!

Are they follow the alphabetical order or estate or mature area go first? I still don't know why, why sembawang last? Maybe the house is cheap, non mature, most houses or start with a letter 'S'... 😏

The Poor One

Reaction score
Are they follow the alphabetical order or estate or mature area go first? I still don't know why, why sembawang last? Maybe the house is cheap, non mature, most houses or start with a letter 'S'... 😏

I am not sure how they come to that decision. But it seem that they are going by alphabetical order.

Ichimatsu

Reaction score

can't seem to find tpy on the list.. am i missing something :s11:

zidmosby

Reaction score

Haiya no need think so much la. At the end of the day, you were already informed of when selection for your area begins. If you get number, nobody will take the number away from you. Why want to stress if your estate is first or last.

If you really want to look at it, now is 2 room mature estate excluding Tampines and Toa Payoh i.e. A-S. Following the same concept, non mature estate also should be alphabetical order la. Sembawang. Sengkang, Woodlands, Yishun last. If you want to go faster, next time choose estate with A or B, or buy resale better lor no need to wait.

starstruck123

Reaction score

selection of flats start with mature estates then non-mature estates, alphabetically.

coolstardy

Reaction score
Haha. Well said... It’s the typical Singaporean kiasu mindset. Patient guys if it’s yours it’s yours.

Haiya no need think so much la. At the end of the day, you were already informed of when selection for your area begins. If you get number, nobody will take the number away from you. Why want to stress if your estate is first or last.

If you really want to look at it, now is 2 room mature estate excluding Tampines and Toa Payoh i.e. A-S. Following the same concept, non mature estate also should be alphabetical order la. Sembawang. Sengkang, Woodlands, Yishun last. If you want to go faster, next time choose estate with A or B, or buy resale better lor no need to wait.

lengish

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to check as my queue number is 136 out of 124, HDB indicate in the email that i still stand a chance for selection of flat.

However, i am planning for a holiday and it states that the selection will start in May and i will only be able to know if i can select a flat only 2 weeks before my date.

As such, is it possible to change the date or i can authorize someone to book the flat on my behalf?

Thank you in advance for the reply!

Aries89

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to check as my queue number is 136 out of 124, HDB indicate in the email that i still stand a chance for selection of flat.

However, i am planning for a holiday and it states that the selection will start in May and i will only be able to know if i can select a flat only 2 weeks before my date.

As such, is it possible to change the date or i can authorize someone to book the flat on my behalf?

Thank you in advance for the reply!

I'm in the same situation but already booked my holiday long ago in April when my selection date will be in April :(

Authorising someone else is allowed as stated on HDB site with the authorisation form. I called HDB yesterday and confirmed you can change the date of your appointment too but you will lose out in your queue number.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.