[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with NFS: Payback? Is it worth buying since it’s 60% off now on PS store :s13:

pixoria

Reaction score
Call waterway point! One last set

Thanks bro!

Called around 12, they said still have, asked them to reserve and Uber there......

and I GET IT!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
lomore_agree.gif

Thanks a lot!!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone with NFS: Payback? Is it worth buying since it’s 60% off now on PS store :s13:
I don't have it personally but based on reviews, it's microtransactions/loot boxes every where (and this happened immediately after SW BF2). One review says that you spend more time having your car parked rather than racing on the road. That's becos to progress you will need different car parts, which come in loot boxes randomly. You will go to a car dealer, open loot boxes, then park outside and wait for them to refresh stock hourly or something. And the more insulting thing is, the loot box animation is literally a jackpot machine (cos the game is set in somewhere like Vegas). They did some patch after consumer outcry but it's like making something easier one side than harder in another.

Even if you ignore the mtx/loot boxes, the story is bad, the mechanics to execute the story is bad. 60% is not cheap enough, wait for a complete edition to go under 10 bucks. Get NFS: Rivals instead, that one is great exciting fun, even though it's an older game. The story in Rivals is bad as well, but the game play is solid.

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have it personally but based on reviews, it's microtransactions/loot boxes every where (and this happened immediately after SW BF2). One review says that you spend more time having your car parked rather than racing on the road. That's becos to progress you will need different car parts, which come in loot boxes randomly. You will go to a car dealer, open loot boxes, then park outside and wait for them to refresh stock hourly or something. And the more insulting thing is, the loot box animation is literally a jackpot machine (cos the game is set in somewhere like Vegas). They did some patch after consumer outcry but it's like making something easier one side than harder in another.

Even if you ignore the mtx/loot boxes, the story is bad, the mechanics to execute the story is bad. 60% is not cheap enough, wait for a complete edition to go under 10 bucks. Get NFS: Rivals instead, that one is great exciting fun, even though it's an older game. The story in Rivals is bad as well, but the game play is solid.

Typical EA game with their lootbox ... Alright I’ll not get the game then, thanks for the advice :s13:

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SFV, region 1,2 or 3 better? Can't seem to find region 3 here, mostly region 1

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if wanna play racing games can try driveclub...i currently playing it now and love it...plenty of beautiful circuits around the world to drive around offiline for a leisure drive after a hard day...there are also bikes to ride as well...:o
i got nfs:rivals also but haven't play yet...cos driveclub is keeping me occupied lol

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
TOG @ clementi mall has one taiko game + drumset. Still there when I walked in last night. In case anyone else is interested.

Shawny88

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps

Where is the best place (in terms of price) to get a PS4 set with warranty?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps

Where is the best place (in terms of price) to get a PS4 set with warranty?

Search in qoo10 for tec dome. They have ps4 slim bundle - god of war, uncharted 4, horizon dawn zero for $429. Use the current 8% coupon to go lower. Self collect at sim lim lvl 5.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Search in qoo10 for tec dome. They have ps4 slim bundle - god of war, uncharted 4, horizon dawn zero for $429. Use the current 8% coupon to go lower. Self collect at sim lim lvl 5.

At that price, might as well top up for PS4 Pro, price around $500.

zone_85

Reaction score
Guys.. A noob question here.. Thinking to get a PSN card on Carousell as I thought that it will be cheaper than buying from retail shop.. But found that the sellers are selling them at price more than its stored value.. Any reason for this?

Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys.. A noob question here.. Thinking to get a PSN card on Carousell as I thought that it will be cheaper than buying from retail shop.. But found that the sellers are selling them at price more than its stored value.. Any reason for this?
Because it's physical, you don't need a credit card to use it. Even if you buy from retail shop, the stored value will be less. This has always been how cards with stored value works.

Pro is at $599... $500 and below is only if u know how to use qoo10 coupons.

Pro is only $599 at official Sony retail outlets, it's been $500 on and off for quite a while. There's the just expired $150 off promotion for 2 PS4 Pro, paying $429 for a PS4 Slim now is crazy. :s13:
Just wait for the next deal, it always dips to $500.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ps4-pro-deal-qisahns-qoo10-offer-5780745.html

Qiashn offers 2 x ps4 pro for 1,052 sgd and qoo10 got 100 bucks.
Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.