November 2017 SBF

tivo88

Reaction score
I thought the rule was u only need one owner to be present with the required documents

WillieWC

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone is selecting flat for Bedok SOBF 4 rooms?

I got a queue number of 35/24... Wondering if there are any chance for selection...

Crapmansyah84

Reaction score
1st post! My queue no is 10x out of 86 flats. Will i still stand a chance at all? And is yishun the last to select if based alphabetically? :)

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Ah okay so sequence is 2 rooms first. But 3-5 rooms is according to area right? Anyway are there stats anywhere about the drop out rates from past exercises?

I guess so since my selection is said to be around May for tpy. Fingerscrossed by the time i get to select wont hit the chinese quota..

wackyagna

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone applied for 4rm bukit merah? Was wondering when exactly does it start. Any idea?

How many days in advance will u get the sms from hdb for the appointment date? I see others saying 2 weeks. Is it exactly 2 weeks or give and take a few days?
Will it be possible to receive the sms less than 2 weeks?

Thanks in advance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.