Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We went Akibahara last year alr, not an anime fan. So this trip more of eat n shop!
Ikebukuro or shinjuku neither is better than the other, end up depends on what you want ma. Ikebukuro got sunshine city got namjatown can go there eat gyoza, visit cup ice museum and eat snake and chicken wing flavour ice cream, can eat miracle fruit that makes sour things taste sweet. Can go ikefukuro owl cafe play with owls.

Shinjuku got golden gai got piss alley got nightlife got tons of izakayas got robot restaurant.

ambivalence

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me which transport to take from narita airport to shibuya? (Im staying near yoyogi park)

And rough estimation on transport for 4d3n inclusive of the airport to shibuya etc.
I'm mainly travelling around shibuya,ebisu,etc

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Ikebukuro or shinjuku neither is better than the other, end up depends on what you want ma. Ikebukuro got sunshine city got namjatown can go there eat gyoza, visit cup ice museum and eat snake and chicken wing flavour ice cream, can eat miracle fruit that makes sour things taste sweet. Can go ikefukuro owl cafe play with owls.

Shinjuku got golden gai got piss alley got nightlife got tons of izakayas got robot restaurant.

We went to sunshine city before, not our type. Gyoza we alr going to harajuku to have it haha!

That time not sure we didn't researched shinjuku properly, so we felt that's not many things to do there other than atas shopping malls.

For owl cafe, we were planning to go for the one in Osaka shinsaibashi... But some reviews saying it's not worth the $ @-@

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Below is my itinerary for Tokyo, had a last minute decision to visit mount fuji as a day trip. So trying to rearrange again...

D1- shibuya
D2- harajuku
D3- tsujiki market/ginza/Tokyo station/ikebukoro (initial plan)
But thinking to replace ikebukoro with shinjuku instead
D4- disneysea
D5- day trip to mount Fuji (initially d5 was shinjuku and shibuya agn)

Is it btr to replace ikebukoro with shinjuku?

i will plan and spend a night at mount fuji or whereabout at least. the experience will be awesome, onsen and the kiseki.

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
i will plan and spend a night at mount fuji or whereabout at least. the experience will be awesome, onsen and the kiseki.

Impossible! Cause I've booked airbnb etc already. So day ride is the best I can do. But follow tour is like almost $150 per head

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Impossible! Cause I've booked airbnb etc already. So day ride is the best I can do. But follow tour is like almost $150 per head

Day trip to mt fuji quite rush. Maybe day trip to yokohama instead? Or explore some other parts of tokyo?

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Since u dun need it the same day, y not just use normal forwarding services such ta-q-bin, and fwd it straight to ur next hotel.
Get ur current hotel to help u make the arrangements and to help u call the next hotel to inform them of the incoming luggage

haha staying airbnb in kanazawa the day before though. dosent seem to have a counter ard kanazawa area. thanks alot !

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same thought that I had, 1 way straight there, no need to change and considering there are luggage to carry.

Just wondering, are these bus usually full? do we need to pre-book them before going Japan?

just buy e tix after exiting e arrival luggage pickup area.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha staying airbnb in kanazawa the day before though. dosent seem to have a counter ard kanazawa area. thanks alot !
Can do it at convenient store i think. More impt is the accom after. Coz they need to receive ur luggage. If airbnb, i dunno if they can help with luggage.

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just back lately from my Japan trip :s12:

Day 1 - Arrive at Nagoya > train to Osaka > Tennoji, Dontomburi

Day 2 - (Kansai 3 day pass start) Osaka > Mount Koya, Dontomburi

Day 3 - Take train to Himeji Castle > Kobe

Day 4 - Leave Osaka for Kyoto > early check in hostel, then head to Mount Kurama. Kifune Shrine then hike to Kurama temple, Kurama onsen. (Kansai 3 day pass end)

Day 5 - (Takayama-Hokuriku 5 day pass start)Leave Kyoto for Kanazawa > wander around town

Day 6 - Kanazawa > Omicho market, Kanazawa Castle, Kenroku-en, Higashiyama, back to Kanazawa Castle at night for the light up event

Day 7 - Leave Kanazawa for Takayama > wander around Takayama old town

Day 8 - Take the 1st bus to Shirakawa-go, afternoon went to Hida Furukawa

Day 9 - Leave Takayama for Nogoya> Osu Kannon district (Takayama-Hokuriku 5 day pass end)

Day 10 - Nagoya Castle, Sakae district, Atsuta Jinju

Day 11 - RTC in morning

SQ air ticket: $655
total accomodation for 10 nights: $320
kansai + takayama pass: ard $200

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just back lately from my Japan trip :s12:

Day 1 - Arrive at Nagoya > train to Osaka > Tennoji, Dontomburi

Day 2 - (Kansai 3 day pass start) Osaka > Mount Koya, Dontomburi

Day 3 - Take train to Himeji Castle > Kobe

Day 4 - Leave Osaka for Kyoto > early check in hostel, then head to Mount Kurama. Kifune Shrine then hike to Kurama temple, Kurama onsen. (Kansai 3 day pass end)

Day 5 - (Takayama-Hokuriku 5 day pass start)Leave Kyoto for Kanazawa > wander around town

Day 6 - Kanazawa > Omicho market, Kanazawa Castle, Kenroku-en, Higashiyama, back to Kanazawa Castle at night for the light up event

Day 7 - Leave Kanazawa for Takayama > wander around Takayama old town

Day 8 - Take the 1st bus to Shirakawa-go, afternoon went to Hida Furukawa

Day 9 - Leave Takayama for Nogoya> Osu Kannon district (Takayama-Hokuriku 5 day pass end)

Day 10 - Nagoya Castle, Sakae district, Atsuta Jinju

Day 11 - RTC in morning

SQ air ticket: $655
total accomodation for 10 nights: $320
kansai + takayama pass: ard $200

wow, you only spend $320 on accomodations? how do u do it?

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
How long was the journey from kanazawa to takayama?

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.