 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iOS 11.3 beta coding suggests Apple Pay Transit coming to Beijing and Shanghai.

No sight of Singapore or whatever LTA has said last September, till today which is March still no sound no picture on the mobile devices ABT Trial.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/03/06/apple-pay-transit-beta-beijing-shanghai/

Lastly, CIMB, Maybank, BOC, Citibank SG seem like had no plan to be onboard Apple Pay after so long of waiting yet the interesting part is Citibank USA is there on Apple Pay from the very beginning. 🙄

Last edited:

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using less of Apple Pay in recent months.

Using more on Grab Pay.

Slavor

Reaction score
Hopefully LTA will announce something since they got some airtime in parliament today.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t put too much hope on it lor
The so called cashless scheme also in limbo

Slavor

Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 1 year since the start of the mastercard trial. Yet no news or any significant update. Sigh.

Slavor

Reaction score
Hmmmmm came across something interesting on the ABT website. Maybe I'm thinking too much (probably am lol) but there's a maintenance tonight:

Maintenance Notice:

Please be informed that maintenance will be carried out on 19 March 8.00 PM – 20 March 12:00 AM.

You may experience system lag and service interruption during the maintenance period.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s with regards to abt platform. Not the operational maintenance..

Hmmmmm came across something interesting on the ABT website. Maybe I'm thinking too much (probably am lol) but there's a maintenance tonight:

Maintenance Notice:

Please be informed that maintenance will be carried out on 19 March 8.00 PM – 20 March 12:00 AM.

You may experience system lag and service interruption during the maintenance period.

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
LTA is currently doing trials. I will let you guys know how it all goes after April 4th :spin:

ok thanks for the updates.
does that mean the internal trial will end on april 4th?
btw all current ABT cards can be used for apple pay or need re-registration? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.