Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

VainKid

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to PS Stereo this morning. The sales person told me the Spinfit is just softer silicon thats all. :eek:

If sales talk can be listened. Pigs can climb tree.

Not saying comply is bad but I personally feel they are trying to upsell you something slightly higher price or maybe he just prefer foam over silicon.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just collected my jabra elite 65t from stereo...everything good...the bud is comfortable and light...compare to elite sport..

the one bad thing is the case is hard to open and the earbud too small until very easy to slip~

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Press both sides of the case very slightly and it will open easily. Didnt have any issue opening it.

How is the connection? And phone u using? I'm still waiting to exchange with the service centre =(

just collected my jabra elite 65t from stereo...everything good...the bud is comfortable and light...compare to elite sport..

the one bad thing is the case is hard to open and the earbud too small until very easy to slip~

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Press both sides of the case very slightly and it will open easily. Didnt have any issue opening it.

How is the connection? And phone u using? I'm still waiting to exchange with the service centre =(
ah..i see.

connection is fine except encounter some interruption while near the bus entrance and exit.. :s13:

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Haha hope urs won't be as bad as mine. Sometimes my audio totally drop off. I have to on the player again on my phone.

ah..i see.

connection is fine except encounter some interruption while near the bus entrance and exit.. :s13:

oric1

Reaction score

You pre-ordered and it's available for collection now?

I ordered end Feb still no news.

mathew_soon

Reaction score

It’s very new. Guess will take a while before stock is in for 1-1z
But they change 1-1 in the year if you have issues which is fantastic.
They did not really ask questions.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You pre-ordered and it's available for collection now?

I ordered end Feb still no news.

ordered mine on 25th Feb...and i specifically told them i want to collect at their PS store.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently using Bragi The Headphone, was browsing for things to buy this morning and come upon Jabra Elite 65t

read around and ended up in here :D

May i know whether there is a on/off button the earbuds or it is auto on when removed from the charging box? (and auto off after put back in)

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently using Bragi The Headphone, was browsing for things to buy this morning and come upon Jabra Elite 65t

read around and ended up in here :D

May i know whether there is a on/off button the earbuds or it is auto on when removed from the charging box? (and auto off after put back in)

it will auto on when you open the charging case...auto off when you place it back to case or when your earbuds never make any connection to phone it will off after 15mins of idle.

on another topic...i experience quite serious left ear bud signal disruption yesterday while on train.

i notice this lady who stand very very near to me also using some sort of true wireless earbud...maybe signal interference :(

after she alight at another station then my e65t become fine again~ didn't knwo this e65t more sensitive than my elite sport~ :s22:

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Yeah that happened to me as well. For as long as this guy beside was using his twe, my left earbud was deaf until he alighted the train. Very irritated. My elite 65t left unused and I'm using a remax rb-s10 earphones. Never get audio disruption at all.

it will auto on when you open the charging case...auto off when you place it back to case or when your earbuds never make any connection to phone it will off after 15mins of idle.

on another topic...i experience quite serious left ear bud signal disruption yesterday while on train.

i notice this lady who stand very very near to me also using some sort of true wireless earbud...maybe signal interference :(

after she alight at another station then my e65t become fine again~ didn't knwo this e65t more sensitive than my elite sport~ :s22:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah that happened to me as well. For as long as this guy beside was using his twe, my left earbud was deaf until he alighted the train. Very irritated. My elite 65t left unused and I'm using a remax rb-s10 earphones. Never get audio disruption at all.

i will give it a few more try and maybe try use my elite sport next to this elite 65t and see how the interruption going~

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If the earbuds auto off after 15mins idle, how to turn it on again?

I like my current one because it is manual on/off so i just bring the earphones without the box out.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.