Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the earbuds auto off after 15mins idle, how to turn it on again?

I like my current one because it is manual on/off so i just bring the earphones without the box out.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
can still switch on using the button on the earpiece..

The case very small only..why not bring along?

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

see this
8NAsq14.png

Last edited:

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot!!
Tight jeans so any hard case is too big

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

mathew_soon

Reaction score
If changed to the Comply tips on the Elite 65t, can the case be closed?

The other day I was trying the Spinfit tips on my Elite Sport at Stereo and can't even close the case.

I had no issue closing the charge case for sports elite with spinfit tips

mathew_soon

Reaction score
i will give it a few more try and maybe try use my elite sport next to this elite 65t and see how the interruption going~

Hmmm, maybe wait a bit for firmware update.
During the first few months of me getting the sports elite, I remember issues on let not connecting. 2-3 change of firmware produces issues until the latest firmware which seems to hit the right spot.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSA, Spinfit CP100Z is not compatible with elite65t ..just try ...the case can't close :(

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe wait a bit for firmware update.
During the first few months of me getting the sports elite, I remember issues on let not connecting. 2-3 change of firmware produces issues until the latest firmware which seems to hit the right spot.

just tested my elite sports vs 65t... 65t seem to be super sensitive to the interference..

i try to wear 65t and then have my elite sport 30cm apart from me..the 65t left ear drop non stop :(

do the same to elite sports....the interference on elite sports seem less..you will hear some dropping or some noise..but not as bad as 65t..:s22:

FMF

Reaction score
just tested my elite sports vs 65t... 65t seem to be super sensitive to the interference..

i try to wear 65t and then have my elite sport 30cm apart from me..the 65t left ear drop non stop :(

do the same to elite sports....the interference on elite sports seem less..you will hear some dropping or some noise..but not as bad as 65t..:s22:

Possible to test again further away like about 1m? Thank You.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to put a layer of black olive foam cutouts inside the eartip for my elite sport. Much more comfortable and better seal

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Soon the right earbud will get disconnected like what's happening to my mine. :s27:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s sad, planning to get spinfit also for my upcoming elite65t

the default silicon tips seem to be have good seal..no need spinfit...unless they design something more lower profile...else the case will never able to close...

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check with u guys on the train can the elite65t block out most of the noise frm the crowd n train tracks sounds?

Is the eq for the app good?

Anyone try playing edm/trance/rnb n the bass is there?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check with u guys on the train can the elite65t block out most of the noise frm the crowd n train tracks sounds?

Is the eq for the app good?

Anyone try playing edm/trance/rnb n the bass is there?

yes....it block most of the noise...even announcement if you have your music on :p

this provided you have a good fit on the tips too..

i play all sort of music on it...the sound signature more to V shape...but if you don't like..you can use the jabra sound app to change equalizer..

FMF

Reaction score
My main concern is noise leaking out, if it doesn't, i will make e plunge and order it.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My main concern is noise leaking out, if it doesn't, i will make e plunge and order it.

rest assure....if you don't blast to 90%... it wouldnt leak...but i doubt your ear can really bear the 90% sound..no good for hearing...

michaelakis

Reaction score
Tried the elite 65T and it sounded not that loud even at max volume on my note 8.

You guys know if using the jabra app will improve things?

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used the E8 for 3hrs yesterday. Battery still strong and left ear pod have skipped 3 times but each time for a split second. Very happy with the purchase.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.