Visa to Australia

nlee84

Reaction score
Thanks to Kang for the visa! Speedy response as usual, usually within minutes! Have used her for my applications since 2015! Appreciate you helping us out. :s12:

Lusoolusoo

Reaction score
Great Job, Kang

Here is my story. My and my wife's online ETA application was not approved last weekend and no update at all after talking to visa application center and emailing them our cases many many times. Felt so frustrated ~~~~~~~~~ and was considering the cancellation of this Fri trip.

Google led me to Kang's thread and just want to try my luck by sending him email regarding our cases. He replied me immediately and tried to help me by answering a lot lot of questions. Within 12 hours, we communicated a lot (30 emails, sorry, no enough post to use image). In the end, we agreed to take some risk and apply the ETA again. Before mid-night, our ETA got approved. That is so exciting and I believe everyone should not have such feeling as strong as me after reading my simple words. But I still want to share this for Kang's great job. he deserve much more than what I wrote here.

Kang, will send you some photos from my Tasmania trip.

SolarSun

Reaction score
Visa To Melbourne Australia

Hi, going there for a week on holidays. Why visa charge different rate (fm website, $7, $8 & $10). Can you please provide me a link that I can apply? Thanks much.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi, going there for a week on holidays. Why visa charge different rate (fm website, $7, $8 & $10). Can you please provide me a link that I can apply? Thanks much.

Hi

There is NO VISA fee for Australia.

All Agency/Airlines are charging "Service Fee" to process the Australia Visa.
It range between S$7 to S$50 for the Service fee.

Till date, we offer the lowest Service fee (S$7 each) since 31May2012.
Thks
Kangrooskang

bongnino

Master Member
Reaction score
lol what can I say? Kangroos are absolutely crazy and mind-blowing, send in your details correctly, within five minutes, poof, done, approved, definitely one of the bestest and most efficient service ever, maybe in the whole wide world lol.

It's really amazing to learn that such service still exists lol.

SolarSun

Reaction score
Day Tour

Hi

There is NO VISA fee for Australia.

All Agency/Airlines are charging "Service Fee" to process the Australia Visa.
It range between S$7 to S$50 for the Service fee.

Till date, we offer the lowest Service fee (S$7 each) since 31May2012.
Thks
Kangrooskang

Hi sorry, know this is for visa but no hurry to apply as going in Apr 18. Because there is only 2 of us, staying around cbd area. May I check if there is any day tour agency there? Can recommend? Going there for 7D6N.

dlimye

Reaction score
Hi sorry, know this is for visa but no hurry to apply as going in Apr 18. Because there is only 2 of us, staying around cbd area. May I check if there is any day tour agency there? Can recommend? Going there for 7D6N.

I think you should just create a new thread instead of putting it here imo. not related to visa

subcrevv90

Reaction score
Is it too early to apple visa for 2 which we are flying there on Nov'18?

Hi Kang, I need your help to apply for Australia visa, do i send u scanned copies of passports only?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice kangaroo kang. excellent service done in 11mins.

Last edited:

scorpy81

Reaction score
Wow, no matter how cheap it is ....the speed of this service is unthinkable ... my visa was done in less than few minute...:D

rocket

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, are you local from Singapore, just curious how you able to get this lobang as official website is AUD$20

Last edited:

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, are you local from Singapore, just curious how you able to get this lobang as official website is AUD$20

Hi

There is NO VISA FEE if you are applying sub-class 601 Category.

Travel Agency, Airlines and the Australia Government Official website, they are all charging "Service fee".

That's why we are able to offer Two FREE Visa to regular forum members.

Thks
Kangaroos
www.kangarooskang.com

Wei Xiaobao

Reaction score
A great thanks to Ms Kang and her team. The Visa application was approved in exactly 5 mins of my email! This is the second time I applied via Ms Kang, with the first time being 2015. It has helped me saved time and money :)

Haman

Reaction score
Thank you Kang and Jasmine for fast application of my 2x VISA within 32 mins past midnight.

RunwayQueen

Reaction score
omg.... I actually qualified for all criterias except for number of posts.... LOL... why forum members must have alot of posts >.< cannot be silent reader meh... :s22::s22::s22:

insideout

Reaction score
Thanks Kang and team for the super fast response as usual!! Within 30mins, visa approved!! Even when I sent in my request early in he morning before 9am.

Appreciate the awesome service!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.