Lenovo Tab 4 and Tab 4 Plus Tablets (8" and 10", Wifi-only and LTE)

katoboy

Reaction score
This model does not have official global rom support vs the "real" tab 4 plus which is available locally. But is priced much higher for 4/64G LTE version.
Hi can advise where I can purchase one I don’t mind the price thank.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi can advise where I can purchase one I don’t mind the price thank.

I last saw at 2 place. Lenovo show room @ Bugis (think that is run by AddOn), and HN at ParkWay shopping center.
Come with original case and screen protector.

>> oh, I forgot. Singpost building Motorola outlet too (Motorola is part of Lenovo now a day).

Last edited:

jtdcjtdc

Reaction score
ppl get it ard 100 ...if it is new set may sounds worth

around 100? lol where is that.

one here got the "real" one at $387 so where is that kind of price so far fetched?

also for that price, the M1 A1 seems to be a better value proposition. same specs and stock android. smaller screen and battery yeah, but is a phone. i wonder if any of these devices will get Oreo.

tired to stick on my aged Nexus 7 2013 which i don't have to spend anything, but no better choice.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

one here got the "real" one at $387 so where is that kind of price so far fetched?

also for that price, the M1 A1 seems to be a better value proposition. same specs and stock android. smaller screen and battery yeah, but is a phone. i wonder if any of these devices will get Oreo.

tired to stick on my aged Nexus 7 2013 which i don't have to spend anything, but no better choice.

Mobile phone wise will get but not all devices. Tablets wise small chances of it.

tobiast

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get a case for this tab?
Tried my luck in lazada, twice the case doesnt fit the tab at all.(the case is too small)

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get a case for this tab?
Tried my luck in lazada, twice the case doesnt fit the tab at all.(the case is too small)

i assume u have the tablet liao... but for those buying from official lenovo on qoo10... it comes with free lenovo case + screen protector...

u could try search on qoo10 see if got any stores selling the case...?

regards,
wacky

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

6dxttGml.png

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS using GAGT

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any idea where to get ready stock casing & tempered glass screen protector for the 8704N? Although I suspect mine is the Xiaoxin variant after reading through all these writings lol...

limpingsim98

Reaction score
Local set is over priced..can get almost 2 oversea/export set at local set price ..oversea/export set more suitable to those like challenge and used to diy

Official set from Lenovo is not fault proof ..microsd card & reboot issue seen reported - good thing is can send back to service center..fix or not fix is another matter.

If official set has such problem, then imported set may be the same. Yes. They are cheaper but take note that are actually different build. What worry me is the "hack" firmware. You never know if safe in term of security.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If official set has such problem, then imported set may be the same. Yes. They are cheaper but take note that are actually different build. What worry me is the "hack" firmware. You never know if safe in term of security.

no issues with my official set currently.... my 64GB microSD card works fine... and no reboot issue...

regards,
wacky

hotpick

Reaction score

Tats y mentioned those export set are more suitable for ppl like challenge and used to diy ... who are able to fix those reported issue by themselves without relying on service centre ... the $ diff is not just abt 50-100, it is almost 200-300 , of course if it is new set may sound worth. If really concern abt security may just go for IOS at same 400+ price range with regular OS n security patches update...how secure android can be..

Last edited:

hotpick

Reaction score
no issues with my official set currently.... my 64GB microSD card works fine... and no reboot issue...

regards,
wacky

Lucky man, not kena any of them,

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Android-based-Tablets-and/Lenovo-Tab-4-8-plus-major-issue-micro-SD-corruption/td-p/3800093

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Android-based-Tablets-and/Tab-4-10-Plus-constant-reboot-problem/td-p/3942006

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.