China Tablets to recommend

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking to get one for my mum to learn abit of YouTube and web surfing. Which brand and model would u all recommend? She is quite a IT noob...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The wifi range very lousy.. Need to be in the same room as router to use.

I got it for my son to use, had to use a range extender in the bedroom for problem free YouTube surfing.

Performance wise it's middle of the room. Can use for YouTube, but games like Mobile Legends lag. Screen resolution is good but colors are light.

But my son still uses it for the last 6 months and doesn't bug me for my phone so its good :s13:

anyone using teclast t8 ? any issues with the tablet?

Last edited:

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking to get one for my mum to learn abit of YouTube and web surfing. Which brand and model would u all recommend? She is quite a IT noob...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Go ntuc hoot acer la. Android tablet 7" 8" 10" also hv. Shld be gd enough for yr mom.

cobi

Reaction score
Anyone owns chuwi hi10 pro and advise if its worth hooting?

I had a hibook pro until I cracked the screen accidentally.

I can say its a very good and cheap dual boot laptop.
1) installed ms office and it ran well.
2) installed Gimp for editing. But the fo ts too small (screen resolution too good lol)
3) Battery can last long
4) charging quite fast. Need to use a better usb cable for charging.

But...
1) wifi not as strong as my acer laptop or samsung s7
2) i had intermittent disconnection from the usb connections on the keyboard.
3) I use a EXT usb 4 port to connect to the usb C on the tablet. (Mouse, ext kb, thumb drive) everything works well. Disadvantage for my work.

If you are going to use it mainly for windows, i suggest u get a laptop with minimum n3350 cpu with 64emmc ram. Acer do has this but Asus and lenovo only 32g emmc which is not enough for the windows 10 anniversary upgrade.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
avoid n3350 it is slower than atom z8350. instead get n3450/4200 or the newer n4100

Moohai

Reaction score
Hi guys any recommendations for a tablet for daily use such as watchin shows, synching itunes for iphones more of daily home use. Thanks!

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if Chuwi Hi9 Air can make calls?

Of course not with the tablet directly but via heaphone jack?

I'm wondering since it comes with global 4G LTE support..

darr

Reaction score
I have to say the Z8350 cpu is really very impressive on my Teclast Tbook bought in Jun 16. Nearly as good as my i5 asus running day to day apps. But sometimes after it goes to sleep I cant turn it on until i press the power many times. When it's running it's very responsive. Great portability for a full fledge laptop but i hate windows 10!

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using cube knote? The spec seems good for the price (237USD on Amazon). Tech tablet didn’t finish reviewing it

mobile2009

Reaction score
New round of china tablets coming up or already out. Not so cheap but quality improving (esp the screen, now they using sharp).

Cube freer x9 or x1
onda X20

Mi tab 4, xiaomi after so long.

wawalau

Reaction score
alfrawise tab is actually very well made for about sgd $230 with 6000 batt, ipad mini screen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.