[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIY in tw is about timing, train timing, bus timing. Miss the timing mean have to wait for hour. Print time schedule and read it early will help a lot.
If only Taipei then nvm, timing is not important, only shopping :eek:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, news come out sure won't suddenly open one. Plan ahead better, take note of bus timing. Because of this, I miss the 7329 bus by 10 mins, have to wait 2 hrs. :eek:

Now train not running, means it will be a floodgate of tiongs on the buses.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
i think alot of them like suppose to take the 9am train. they now will change to take 9am bus................... OMG.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIY in tw is about timing, train timing, bus timing. Miss the timing mean have to wait for hour. Print time schedule and read it early will help a lot.
If only Taipei then nvm, timing is not important, only shopping :eek:

Haha! My timing in my mobile phone.
If no timing, then pretend to ask TWMM for timing.

pacetone

Reaction score
Eh... Rather waste time to stay two night at cingjing la.
Just one nights will do.
Your first night better off with sun moon lake.

I'm staying one night at SML before going to CJ. Won't waste time la, we can always find more things to do. I don't like the rush rush time of holidays.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm staying one night at SML before going to CJ. Won't waste time la, we can always find more things to do. I don't like the rush rush time of holidays.

If you can, i suggest you change your minsu to hehuanshan, it will be better.
If not second night, at least change of location.
Not rush time, but so duplicate of stuff, it's like asking you to go Jurong from pasir ris to see birdpark and second day ask you travel same thing to visit science centre.

Of course , it's your plan and you have listed it out so i am here to advise lor.
:D

pacetone

Reaction score
Watching sunrise is always more enjoyable than watching sunset in my opinion. I can always watch sunset from my house dining room - watch until sian liao.

pacetone

Reaction score
Not rush time, but so duplicate of stuff, it's like asking you to go Jurong from pasir ris to see birdpark and second day ask you travel same thing to visit science centre.

Of course , it's your plan and you have listed it out so i am here to advise lor.

Oh thanks for the advice, will check more on the itinerary with driver then.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

More like stay jurong genting hotel see east coast park then bird park. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.