Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
diam lah buay sian keep repeating same old bullcork story.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad you brought this up. To be frank, all they ever talk about here is gambling and is unrelated to the topic of this thread.

We also believe they are the same person.

very obvious the same person.

extramanu

Reaction score
To all bros on dcp with HSBC, may i know how u pay your loans monthly? do they open an account for u to do so or?

thanks in advance!

HSBC will open 1 account for you.
Every month you deposit your monthly repayment amount into that account before your due date.

Money12

Reaction score
Hi all

Hi need some advice here

1-Currently total debt is 78k bearue grade is hh
Any chance for dcp to be approve.

2-I might be having problem with 1 of the bank payment for this month, what will happen if I can't make the minimum payment

Appreciate the advice I can get

Resolution208

Reaction score
1) yup, some of the bank do accept HH. If u read earliest post on this thread, some of the post do show which bank accept HH. What is your annual income ? It must be more than 12x your salary.

2) the bank will call u , late fee interest will be charged. Try to borrow from friends to pay the min. The late fee charges and interest not worth it.

Hi need some advice here

1-Currently total debt is 78k bearue grade is hh
Any chance for dcp to be approve.

2-I might be having problem with 1 of the bank payment for this month, what will happen if I can't make the minimum

payment

Appreciate the advice I can get

extramanu

Reaction score
1) yup, some of the bank do accept HH. If u read earliest post on this thread, some of the post do show which bank accept HH. What is your annual income ? It must be more than 12x your salary.

2) the bank will call u , late fee interest will be charged. Try to borrow from friends to pay the min. The late fee charges and interest not worth it.

1) Depends on your annual income. Some banks do accept HH.

2) Better to borrow (from friend or family) and pay the minimum.
Should not have any late or missed payment. (for higher chance)

I was rejected by Citi twice.
Hence before my application from HSBC approved. I borrowed few k from friend to pay some of the accounts. So that it looks better overall.
Now happily under DCP and friend money fully repaid.

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yhs123 t-banned for 3 days.

Any such reply in the forum from you will result in permanent banned and termination of account, by all means, you can try whether I walk the talk or talk the walk.

Money12

Reaction score
Hey

1) Depends on your annual income. Some banks do accept HH.

2) Better to borrow (from friend or family) and pay the minimum.
Should not have any late or missed payment. (for higher chance)

I was rejected by Citi twice.
Hence before my application from HSBC approved. I borrowed few k from friend to pay some of the accounts. So that it looks better overall.
Now happily under DCP and friend money fully repaid.

I'm a afraid when I apply for the dcp and if they reject other bank will immediate block my card will they deman full payment,my annual income is a sales and commission job basic abt 38k annual, communism carries abt 12-15k per annum..

Jojodespo

Reaction score
Thank you very much for making this thread a better place!!! :) he was quite a nuisance here..

Cheers!

yhs123 t-banned for 3 days.

Any such reply in the forum from you will result in permanent banned and termination of account, by all means, you can try whether I walk the talk or talk the walk.

Jojodespo

Reaction score
You mean commission not communism haha!

Anyway yes, many banks accept HH, tho it depends how bad a HH your rating is. Usually most banks accept higher than 1650. Lower, abit difficult.

Banks that accept HH - UOB, HSBC, MAYBANK

Other banks won’t block your card if your DCP gets rejected. The only time other banks will demand full payment is only if you miss payment for more than 2-3 months. Try not to be late in payment, it does affect your DCP chances.

I had to maintain stable payment for 6 months before my rating increased to FF. Then got approved by SCB.

I'm a afraid when I apply for the dcp and if they reject other bank will immediate block my card will they deman full payment,my annual income is a sales and commission job basic abt 38k annual, communism carries abt 12-15k per annum..

iamnotlame

Reaction score
I have been reading this forum for some time and was wondering if DCP is possible for someone earning above 120k per year.

Appreciate any response.

Jojodespo

Reaction score
Yes it’s possible, but your Total outstanding must be more than 120k too to qualify. Less than that and you won’t hit the BTI range of 12x-18x your monthly salary.

I have been reading this forum for some time and was wondering if DCP is possible for someone earning above 120k per year.

Appreciate any response.

lork44

Reaction score
Yes it’s possible, but your Total outstanding must be more than 120k too to qualify. Less than that and you won’t hit the BTI range of 12x-18x your monthly salary.

I thought must be below 120k.

earn between S$20,000* and below S$120,000 per annum with Net Personal Assets of less than $2 million**;

rik84

Reaction score

Appreciate any response.

Based on ABS site

earn between S$20,000* and below S$120,000 per annum with Net Personal Assets of less than $2 million**; and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.