Which is the best Dim Sum restaurant in Singapore?

matcha18

Reaction score
Tried Yi Dian Xin.. find it ok only.. but not too expensive..

For heartland standard, I consider it’s one of the better ones with reasonable pricing. Ingredients quite fresh and food served hot. Have tried TPY Lor 1 and AMK Ave 4, cannot compare.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the one at Raffles Hotel?

If it is, I don't find it good at all. Tried it last year and it was the worst dim sum I had at a hotel.

Yes it is.. standards started slipping a few years ago after its renovation..

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it is.. standards started slipping a few years ago after its renovation..

I think I ate there once or twice, not a good impression. It's affordable, some might even consider it cheap.

Service was also slow, there was once where the restaurant not even a third filled and we took almost 10 minutes to get our orders in.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I ate there once or twice, not a good impression. It's affordable, some might even consider it cheap.

Service was also slow, there was once where the restaurant not even a third filled and we took almost 10 minutes to get our orders in.

The price point is about the same as Wah Lok and the other Chinese restaurants. Not really cheap imho.

nturanger007

Reaction score
Jubilee Seafood (Formerly Wealth Kitchen) still has dim sum. Lesser choice though. but quality (depending on the dishes) still there

Localborn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MMBB i went eat yesterday leh. Not bad,but I ordered fried fritter cheong fun, paigu, roast duck n pork rice and porridger. Not bad

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

I also like legendary hk leh. I get the usual stuff: csb, chix feet, 排骨, fried carrot cake, ccf. All i like

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Jubilee Seafood for their dim sum and it is quite disappointing...

Side question, is the boss/chefs the same as the former wealth kitchen?

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Went to Jubilee Seafood for their dim sum and it is quite disappointing...

Side question, is the boss/chefs the same as the former wealth kitchen?

no idea, wanted to go this morning also but end up eat foodcourt in hillion

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Shisen Hanten for lunch, the dim sum wasn't impressive. I think they focus more on other chinese mains.

I wouldn't visit them for dim sum again.

catsual

Reaction score
thanks for the recommendation!! I've been reading this thread because I was craving for dim sum hahaha

Taloona

Master Member
Reaction score
Gaopeng restaurant at Whitesands mall dim sum is pretty decent. Located on 2nd level.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.