Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today and yesterday chiong more than 4 by stacking to get $6 incentive. Trick is to get double booking in multiple platoform. Now with UC can whack triple platform. Min effort for max win win.

Saw one request in UC Liao. Fare is $15... West to CBD. Should be $2 higher than GH.

Last edited:

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You drive a lorry? :s13:

today and yesterday chiong more than 4 by stacking to get $6 incentive. Trick is to get double booking in multiple platoform. Now with UC can whack triple platform. Min effort for max win win.

Saw one request in UC Liao. Fare is $15... West to CBD. Should be $2 higher than GH.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh, so fast got new platform to cheong UBER?

Sent from Samsung SM-T819Y using GAGT

Ghost777

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone recd last last week cash out which was suppose to recd last fri ?
I believe grab have send message to all hitch driver that on the 02/03/18 and 09/03/18 this 2Friday the cash out will be in our account on 16/03/18 due to their system got some technical issue and only for these 2week. As long you cash out on every Friday morning, you will get your money on the next Friday noon after 4pm also included that there is no holiday between that week.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question about UC.. I realized I have to enter home-office and office-home timing. I am home-based, and don't have an office to go to. I drive anywhere I want (errands/lunch/dinner). Is it still possible to drive for UC?

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Question about UC.. I realized I have to enter home-office and office-home timing. I am home-based, and don't have an office to go to. I drive anywhere I want (errands/lunch/dinner). Is it still possible to drive for UC?

wah. towkay!:o

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far the UC interface buay friendly cannot create multiple route. Really is point A to B and not suitable for taxi lau wanna be.

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
The app is Uber Driver or there's a new app Uber Commute?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Uber assumes EVERYONE work in the morning, finish work in the evening. Hello, some people work night shift, some people work USA timing, some people work lunch time to late night. 2018 liao, NOT 1980 leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.