Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
watched the first epi of new drama simi call sexy seduction or simi seduction

starring joy.... so far i am like the plot is old plot but i am hoping there is a change of plot will update again when i watch epi 3

meaning i am gg to skip 2

Saw the photos of joy in this drama.. she looks good

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
my korean frd say they shud end it, from korean POV. cos there is no challenge to watch it

with noh hong cho the game is different as Noh is dorayi :s13: and jeon so min is also another dorayi but jus 1/10 pf Noh. they might as well throw Noh in RM to create crazy chase challegne

That would be good idea

But sad to see IC end

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
These days rm tour projects are nice

And good to see them getting perm guests to embark on like 4 ep

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU Takes On Her Most Intense Role Yet In New Individual Teaser For “My Ahjussi”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, SM is going to be unstoppable liao, with this acquisition, Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Ho Dong, Jun Hyun Moo, Shin Dong Yup, Jung Hyung Don, Lee Su Geun will be all under them liao, not forgetting the list of actor and actress under keyeast

SM Entertainment Becomes Largest Stockholder Of KeyEast And FNC Add Culture

SM-KEYEAST-FNC.jpg
SM Entertainment has expanded their business even further!

On March 14, KOSDAQ (Korean Securities Dealers Automated Quotations) announced that SM Entertainment is acquiring entertainment agency KeyEast and drama production company FNC Add Culture, a subsidiary of FNC Entertainment.

SM Entertainment acquired 19,545,071 shares (25.12 percent) of KeyEast stocks, which belonged to actor Bae Yong Joon, for 50 billion won (approximately $47 million).

With the agreement, Bae Yong Joon has also acquired new shares of SM Entertainment, becoming a major stockholder of SM Entertainment. He will now act as a marketing adviser for SM Group and a global strategy adviser for KeyEast.

In addition, SM Entertainment has acquired 13,483,865 shares (30.51 percent) of FNC Add Culture stocks for 30 billion won (approximately $28 million).

FNC Entertainment now holds 8,100,000 shares (18 percent) of FNC Add Culture, being the second larger stockholder for FNC Add Culture.

SM Entertainment will work to improve FNC Add Culture’s existing businesses, including drama and broadcast production, and also expand into various global lifestyle businesses including retail, F&B, fashion, and leisure.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Momoland attract huge crowd of fans in Japan even before their official Japanese debut

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Wah, SM is going to be unstoppable liao, with this acquisition, Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Ho Dong, Jun Hyun Moo, Shin Dong Yup, Jung Hyung Don, Lee Su Geun will be all under them liao, not forgetting the list of actor and actress under keyeast

SM Entertainment Becomes Largest Stockholder Of KeyEast And FNC Add Culture

SM-KEYEAST-FNC.jpg

Wow.. didn’t know yjs under keyeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.