wah lao man u lost liao
so soon
the rest of the surviving teams will be sad
lost such a 'good' opponent so early on
live is not gonna be as easy for one of them after this result

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not a Chelsea fan but I hope they go through. Torres's one man cavalry charge against Barca was one of my favourite moments in UCL history. Really LOL for a week.

My point is when Spurs lost and if Chelsea kaput, it is still acceptable because they kena really good teams.

Man Utd had an easy team and managed to lose. In terms of expenditure, Manure is second only to City. Pep's team play sexy football. Mourinho has a rich man's West Brom:s22:

Sevilla is not a easy team since they won the Europa Cup 3 times in a row.
The Mourning One may have underestimated them since they did not really impressed before that.
They were supposed to breeze through on paper.
Same for Spurs since they defeated RM earlier.

Chelsea have a tougher chance of going through since they dun have a on-form striker to put the ball into the goal.
Their defense is also a bit shaky.
No one is seriously thinking that they can go through.

tyjtht

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least united can concentrate in the bpl..... in forming a guard of honour against mc!

Sent from graham bell phone using GAGT

tyjtht

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sevilla is not a easy team since they won the Europa Cup 3 times in a row.
The Mourning One may have underestimated them since they did not really impressed before that.
They were supposed to breeze through on paper.
Same for Spurs since they defeated RM earlier.

Chelsea have a tougher chance of going through since they dun have a on-form striker to put the ball into the goal.
Their defense is also a bit shaky.
No one is seriously thinking that they can go through.
Where got not easy, united fan keep laughing at liverpool when drawing and losing to sevilla.

Sent from graham bell phone using GAGT

cokezero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Were the fans asking Sevilla to attack, when they chant, "Attack, attack, attack"?

Can't be they were asking WBA to attack?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manure concentrating in EPL lah... :s13::s13::s13:

no.. scratch that... manure's #1 priority is to beat liverpool... as long as beat them everything else is okay... :s13::s13::s13:

regards,
wacky

dualingong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Man Utd fans now....

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

GreatPumpkin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Were the fans asking Sevilla to attack, when they chant, "Attack, attack, attack"?

Can't be they were asking WBA to attack?

West Bromwich United's tactic is to defend until the opponent's goalkeeper has a leg cramp or better still, go for canteen break. :s13::s13::s13::D:D:D

Grimz79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t usually post here, but after that kinda result if I don’t make fun of man utd, I don’t think I will be able to call myself a Liverpool fan :s13:

Sibei jialat man utd...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.