RP DAE 2018

Ilovecatsz

Reaction score
Applying phrase 3 DAE

Anyone would tell me how to reapply Rp DAE application? I applied before during the 2nd phrase, and I heard (or thought) that applying again would revoke my application.

On 12th Feb, I went to check my application and it was unsuccessful. Now, I went to check it says "in progress", so I'm really confused and not sure what to do or to wait until 5th April. Help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

chickencow

Reaction score
Please check with the school personal.. you should receive email validation on the statues for your earlier application.. the school IT system is not perfect. Bring a laptop logon and show them..They can check with registor office.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 3S using GAGT

Ilovecatsz

Reaction score
Hi chickencow, could you tell me what should i do? I applied Application for Admission to Republic Polytechnic on 20th January, now its the 3rd phase and should I start a new application? I do still have my application (20th Jan) "in-progress". Would really appreciate if you would reply, or someone could give me some guides or steps.

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
Hi chickencow, could you tell me what should i do? I applied Application for Admission to Republic Polytechnic on 20th January, now its the 3rd phase and should I start a new application? I do still have my application (20th Jan) "in-progress". Would really appreciate if you would reply, or someone could give me some guides or steps.

Hi!

I'm not here to brag, but the same thing happened to me. On the result day, it was "unsuccessful". The next day, by God's Grace, I got a mail saying that it was successful. I was really confused, so I called the office, and they said that it's successful and that's final. I suggest you call them up. I hope the best for you.

I've got into Diploma in Business Applications, SOI.

Ilovecatsz

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm not here to brag, but the same thing happened to me. On the result day, it was "unsuccessful". The next day, by God's Grace, I got a mail saying that it was successful. I was really confused, so I called the office, and they said that it's successful and that's final. I suggest you call them up. I hope the best for you.

I've got into Diploma in Business Applications, SOI.
Hi DeeBee,

Thank you for replying, so i don't have to start a new application to submit again since I have my first application from 20th jan?(Phase 2).

Thankyou! :D

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
Hi DeeBee,

Thank you for replying, so i don't have to start a new application to submit again since I have my first application from 20th jan?(Phase 2).

Thankyou! :D
Well, when it comes about the application, I cannot really guarantee you. That's why I've suggested that you ask them regarding this. Maybe there's a chance that you'll have an opportunity since you said that it was "in-progress". And it also depends on the course. When I went for the interview, they were only 5 students for SOI. There were many students in the interview who have applied for Engineering Courses.

Me enquiring them many times and going all the way to Woodlands to clear my doubts really paid off.

Last edited:

sylvia147

Reaction score
Well, when it comes about the application, I cannot really guarantee you. That's why I've suggested that you ask them regarding this. Maybe there's a chance that you'll have an opportunity since you said that it was "in-progress". And it also depends on the course. When I went for the interview, they were only 5 students for SOI. There were many students in the interview who have applied for Engineering Courses.

Me enquiring them many times and going all the way to Woodlands to clear my doubts really paid off.

Are you an ex poly student or o level?

chickencow

Reaction score
I check with the school personal,at the school. Case by case is different.. you may call them general line and transfer to registor office. They helpful..

chickencow

Reaction score
If successful.. you should receive both an email n offer letter (physical letter) together.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.