Desktop unable to boot up

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Hi there,

Previously my desktop have same issues, and I notice my fan did not run at the optimal speed. (Since also few years) so decided to change it. Last weekend I’m able to play my SW:BF2. But yesterday when I tried to on it, I couldn’t start up properly. After few second it auto off and on again.

Any expert or anyone encounter with this before able to lend a hand?

Thank you in advance.

kracie17

Reaction score
Hi there,

Previously my desktop have same issues, and I notice my fan did not run at the optimal speed. (Since also few years) so decided to change it. Last weekend I’m able to play my SW:BF2. But yesterday when I tried to on it, I couldn’t start up properly. After few second it auto off and on again.

Thank you in advance.

Since you mention your fan not running optimal, are you referring to your cpu cooler? if so, can you try reseating the cooler and replace the thermal paste see if it helps. It gets caught in the loop of powering on and off could be many reasons.

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Eh I dun think is my cpu cooler? More like those external fan? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Since you mention your fan not running optimal, are you referring to your cpu cooler? if so, can you try reseating the cooler and replace the thermal paste see if it helps. It gets caught in the loop of powering on and off could be many reasons.

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let Nigel troubleshoot for you.

PC Care and Solutions @ SLS #02-32

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

hlots123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Thank you in advance.
try taking out ur ram sticks, use a soft eraser to rub clean the golden contact fingers
re-insert (hear click!), cross fingers, turn on pc *gud luk!*

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.