[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Brovale

Reaction score
Wanted to get PS4 Pro too, Qisahn out-of-stock, the buddy bundle really worth it :mad:... $475 with 2 controller, if anyone else got buddy bundle reccommedation, pm me, i can join you. :s13:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought Hokuto ga gotoku game?
the censored gore make me sian 1/2
Got censored ah? I see videos still have the head exploding leh. Not sure got splitting a person vertically in half. Seems to be similar to the two PS3 Fist of North Star Musou games in the past. Don't know about manga/anime though, too long ago, can't remember the violence level there (not really a fan of the series anyway). At least not like Berserk Mosou, that one heavily censored (censored meaning the developer didn't add into the game, main story elements also left out... so I heard anyway , not a fan either).

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got censored ah? I see videos still have the head exploding leh. Not sure got splitting a person vertically in half. Seems to be similar to the two PS3 Fist of North Star Musou games in the past. Don't know about manga/anime though, too long ago, can't remember the violence level there (not really a fan of the series anyway). At least not like Berserk Mosou, that one heavily censored (censored meaning the developer didn't add into the game, main story elements also left out... so I heard anyway , not a fan either).
have you read the berserk manga before?

it's one of the best manga ever (it doesn't use any typical shounen troupes) and also one of the most 'adult'.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

it's one of the best manga ever (it doesn't use any typical shounen troupes) and also one of the most 'adult'.
I have come across Berserk long long time ago but cannot remember exactly. Quite possibly watched some anime on dvd or vcd. Maybe read a couple of the manga books, but definitely not the complete series. Ya, not typical shounen troupes, cant remember the details but I consider it the same category as Fist of North Star. (I think the author said he wrote Berserk as a shoujo manga, lol.)

Ahh all the faded memories of classic mangas... I know I still have a full set of Jojo (don't have the latest series though, stopped after comics connection closed), Dragonball, Ranma, Kinnikuman (someone needs to make a modern video game of that, sure beats the WWE 2K crap), maybe will revisit one day.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

berserk manga was good till they added the small witch...i used to buy the taiwan ver manga still book36.

i saw gameplay the enemy was blacked out when their body exploded, so its not the case now?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have come across Berserk long long time ago but cannot remember exactly. Quite possibly watched some anime on dvd or vcd. Maybe read a couple of the manga books, but definitely not the complete series. Ya, not typical shounen troupes, cant remember the details but I consider it the same category as Fist of North Star. (I think the author said he wrote Berserk as a shoujo manga, lol.)

Ahh all the faded memories of classic mangas... I know I still have a full set of Jojo (don't have the latest series though, stopped after comics connection closed), Dragonball, Ranma, Kinnikuman (someone needs to make a modern video game of that, sure beats the WWE 2K crap), maybe will revisit one day.
eh...don't compare berserk anime to the manga...most berserk fans like me will denounced the anime version because they either cut out too many stuff or only focus on a single arc ad nasuem.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
berserk manga was good till they added the small witch...i used to buy the taiwan ver manga still book36.

i saw gameplay the enemy was blacked out when their body exploded, so its not the case now?
it's getting better though...have you read the recent books "Falcon of the Millenium Empire" & "Fantasia" arc where Griffith is back and trying to conquer the world and creating a 'paradise on earth'....

i agree that the recent arc is not "The Golden Age" but it's kinda hard to top that as that arc is like the holy grail of adult manga....

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

OT but regarding manga...try google 'manhuaren' in your phone

auzzuro

Reaction score
Is it worth to get ff xv royal edition ?i think the cheapest i can find is $60 at carousell

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where can I get the new playstation headset gold 2018 version?

Lazada, Shopee, Amazon. Officially, SG Playstation never bring it in so you'll have to buy export sets with shop warranty.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to get ff xv royal edition ?i think the cheapest i can find is $60 at carousell

for me is no. its not the 'complete' version. they announce more DLC. i'm 1200% sure theres a 'complete' version after the new DLC. its SE. milk ah milk.

on the other hand, its cheaper than the day1 ver + season pass. its a good deal. those with season pass even need to pay for 'royal pack' DLC (to play new content in royal edition).

if u always want to play ff15 and waited, now can use cheap price buy full package, of course is good deal + chance to buy. (subjectively) i feel not worth it. wait for complete royal GOTY 2020 edition.

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh...don't compare berserk anime to the manga...most berserk fans like me will denounced the anime version because they either cut out too many stuff or only focus on a single arc ad nasuem.

the old anime was good
that one only do the golden arc(origin) thou
they did the torture and rape and so on...

the newer anime is ehh cus censorship became a thing in japan

like the cockroach anime...they just put a big black circle ontop zzzzzzz

DARTHNERD

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all, any good lobang for ps 4 pro? i am looking to replace my 9 months old ps4 slim... lolz

Majima

Banned
Reaction score
for me is no. its not the 'complete' version. they announce more DLC. i'm 1200% sure theres a 'complete' version after the new DLC. its SE. milk ah milk.

on the other hand, its cheaper than the day1 ver + season pass. its a good deal. those with season pass even need to pay for 'royal pack' DLC (to play new content in royal edition).

if u always want to play ff15 and waited, now can use cheap price buy full package, of course is good deal + chance to buy. (subjectively) i feel not worth it. wait for complete royal GOTY 2020 edition.

only kum gong people buy their game again, whether is complete or not complete, its clear cut that SE has scam all their fans with a half arse game, and plan to milk all fans from the start by throwing DLC bit by bit over the years. they can give u not enough time, contract going to over, and all the lame excuses, and again only a kum gong will believe a word they said. they are just to scam. the day one edition cost $80++, which is probably the most expensive game i have bought for standard edition. bloody rip off.

if the game is ******* good and satisfaction, pay $80+ nvm but half **** game for $80++ :s22::s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.