[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My colleague is there yesterday, from picture look like 25+_ degree, they are wearing t shirt and short with no jacket.

Maybe 太陽公公照暖大地, no cold liao.
But hk seems to get the cold soon.
I hope next week is damn good weather.
LoL!

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Sq got layover la.
Dun anyhow leh.

paiseh. i think they have layover since i saw some of them checking in at the airport.

that means only jetstar and the scoot a320 crew have no layover. sibei sian. imagine go all the way to tpe then have to go back sg again.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paiseh. i think they have layover since i saw some of them checking in at the airport.

that means only jetstar and the scoot a320 crew have no layover. sibei sian. imagine go all the way to tpe then have to go back sg again.

No lay over, so siong. Reach Taipei 5hr go back another 5 hr :eek:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Earlier times, all fly there to go sFo for sq staff.
Now eva and china airlines fly direct, sq no choice but to remove that flight. So now all fly sq very happy.
Got free lay over n chiong nm, buy cosmetics, etc.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jetstar 1am flight should be ok for the crew ... usually very few people so troublesome press for service. Normally is a quiet flight where they dimmed the lights, and most of the people are snoring ...

efreelancer

Reaction score

I think scoot have layover too. Usually layover at TW and fly JP/KR route (777).

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The weather Is not too bad. Just went green green today. See a lot of sheeps around. No meh meh show.

Meh meh show only on weekend, that's why I specially arrange to go on fri, just to see the show and walk about on sat morning.
No meh meh show but at least got sukura blossom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.