who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Thought Chou already got nerf? U mean still further nerf ah?
Now the ulti not invincible already.
Ha yah they are removing the immunity from his 2nd skill dash liao. So no more imminity in chou's kit.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I create surf acc.. Alucard solo lane fly in kill 2 tanks. Lol

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I create surf acc.. Alucard solo lane fly in kill 2 tanks. Lol

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

last time i always chiong Alucard, after around 120+ matches with him hit around 65% win rate then gave him up already. Now whenever I see alucard in my team, I always a bit scared. Cause most people will play him like a tank. Those youtube videos showing pro alucard definitely doesn't help.

A while back got one match before start alucard user flame me for using cyclops, then start game first thing is ask people defend turret, ownself go take buff first. Spent like a minute killing it, then recall back to base because low HP. Then proceed to feed the enemy team, steal our own team's buff, and then when enemy got the upper hand, proceed to AFK. Really is alutard one. This is low elo of course at GM level. :s13:

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still playing? Need friends for drafting. At legends v now. Main tank (akai, hilda, franco, gato). Can use mage also.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still playing? Need friends for drafting. At legends v now. Main tank (akai, hilda, franco, gato). Can use mage also.

Hard to rank these days...
Dunno issit me or really a thing, but seems I keep getting mixed with idiots who either jungle or obssessed with killing enemies.

It's like nobody is interested in stealing turrets like that. Then when I steal turrets till the enemies have almost none left, still can lose cos my idiotic teammates, though feed themselves till max level, can still lose at gangfights.

In the end I get reported for negative playing behaviors.

Zzzz... Play classic is better lah.

It's like killing jungle monsters or enemies is more important than clearing lanes -_-

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New hero Hanabi is out in advanced server! Check out the video to understand more about her skills!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4P-PMuUTTg

Hmm why can't embed video >_<

Wah your girlfriend's (or issit yours?) voice sounds so nice.
Anyhoo... Clever hor, come forum try promote awareness about your youtube video.

Anyway I never believe in this 'free skin' nonsense, so yeah...

As for Hanabi, maybe not so soon ba... Are there supposed to me other heroes coming out before Hanabi, after Martis?

Cos Martis is out today (I think), so gonna take at least 3 weeks to a month before the next new hero is out?

Her Higanbana looks promising and her crowd control immunity looks goo too, but I am just worried Higanbana will be readjusted and made lousier on launch.

Like Valir. Before he was launched he looked so awesome. But when I bought it, I can't say I am not having fun with him but still his speed and death rate friggin high . Some more his ultimate skill is a waste of MP if you cannot time it right.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to rank these days...
Dunno issit me or really a thing, but seems I keep getting mixed with idiots who either jungle or obssessed with killing enemies.

It's like nobody is interested in stealing turrets like that. Then when I steal turrets till the enemies have almost none left, still can lose cos my idiotic teammates, though feed themselves till max level, can still lose at gangfights.

In the end I get reported for negative playing behaviors.

Zzzz... Play classic is better lah.

It's like killing jungle monsters or enemies is more important than clearing lanes -_-
Haha ya... I report till i kanna points also. Ccb. A lot of retard assasins always like to solo lane then feed. Don't steal turret nvm.. Dulan is those for 1 kill then don't defend and lose 1 lane of turrets

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha ya... I report till i kanna points also. Ccb. A lot of retard assasins always like to solo lane then feed. Don't steal turret nvm.. Dulan is those for 1 kill then don't defend and lose 1 lane of turrets
these type you should not let them solo in the first place.

moi will purposely make it 212 formation eventhough they say 113 everytime :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Best is those nearby killing jungle monsters while you are being gangr@raped by many people. After the monster is killed, instead of moving in to save you or kill the enemies whom you sacrificed your life by taking away most of their hps, THEY MOVED AWAY TO KILL THE NEXT JUNGLE MONSTER.

Normally those who declare they wanna solo a lane (especially Lancelots and Hayabusas) I will purposely to to their lanes on.

Cos these idiots highly possible only want to hog jungle monsters and neglect tower defense.

They become strong in the later stage so what? By that time turrets almost gone, team losing. At most they only get MVP, Savage or whatnots.

Still lose. So nothign to brag about.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
these type you should not let them solo in the first place.

moi will purposely make it 212 formation eventhough they say 113 everytime :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Yes I totally am against the 113 nonsense too.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm seems Hanabi is classified as a marksgirl... Not sure if wanna buy then... Cos there are alot of kids out who like to spam "1 mm".

But then... Sometimes nobody wants to be a shooter.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mm like difficult to play.. Need carry team. Tank like meat shield only while mage just spam spell :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.