Car Dashcam

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinkware has a booth , saw it on their Facebook.

The F800 Pro (2 ch) is $499, exclude installation charge, if I remember correctly.

Also have their battery pack, iVolt at $250 and $400, depending on the capacity.

Forum User

Reaction score
Thinkware has a booth , saw it on their Facebook.

The F800 Pro (2 ch) is $499, exclude installation charge, if I remember correctly.

Also have their battery pack, iVolt at $250 and $400, depending on the capacity.

Thinkware F800 is over my budget if include installation could end up $650~700/-

Chirashi

Reaction score
Not sure if they are at the fair, but I recently got a xiaoyi (mind you it's not xiaomi despite the similarity in names) Ultra Dash cam going at $169 before applying discount coupon. Heard about several good reviews on it before deciding to go for this and no regrets.

Used it for 2 days and quality is really decent. Records at max 60fps. Can download an app and view or download video to your phone. Or use the screen to review videos or change settings. In built battery able to record for a few minutes without external power supply. The built of the cam is solid and pleasantly high quality for a PRC brand.

Other two versions are the Dash cam and Smart Dash cam.

Chirashi

Reaction score
Another deal maker for me which made me go for it is it's 28nm chips which basically means better power efficiency.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
There is a Iroad brochure too. But never stated the price at all. what a crap!

I plan to get the battery pack for my cam and expecting to see some indicative price on the brochures :(

Anyone knows the price of their battery packs offer, appreciate if you can share here :)

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I plan to get the battery pack for my cam and expecting to see some indicative price on the brochures :(

Anyone knows the price of their battery packs offer, appreciate if you can share here :)

I was not at the show at all. I would like to know the pricing too

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
iroad x9 @$400, TX9 @ $500, Q7 @ $350 include installation and GST at IT show. Prices should be negotiable but I have not tried.

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Currently have thinkware h50 install to my car and its hardwire to the fuse. Wondering if i were to buy xiaomi cam, can i use the existing hardwire to power it up??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.