Acer XB271HU

kingsen

Reaction score
Is lazada the best deal for this monitor?
Gtx1070 enuff to support the 1440p 144hz for games like overwatch pubg etc?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a screen filter for this monitor?

Been staring at the screen for like more than 10hrs a day n seriously need some if not can feel my eyesight getting worst...

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is lazada the best deal for this monitor?
Gtx1070 enuff to support the 1440p 144hz for games like overwatch pubg etc?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

I hooting x315 pro tonite pre order... Mid to end March then can get... :(

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Been staring at the screen for like more than 10hrs a day n seriously need some if not can feel my eyesight getting worst...

where computer glasses (Blue color Filter) Lazada got at 5bucks :D

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this monitor is damn bright, you may want to tweak the settings also and use it under proper lighting conditions

AC2

Reaction score
Eh easy choice. U got nvidia card?
Yes - best choice is x271(Gsync)
No - best value is x315 pro

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score

where computer glasses (Blue color Filter) Lazada got at 5bucks :D

I've been wearing computer glasses for more than 10 years. The real precscription glasses one. Not the fake yellowish tint ones.

By wearing it, and since I do most of my work and relaxation in front of a screen, the glasses have caused me not to have to change my degree for over 7 years now. I would say, that is a great achievement. This is because the glasses properly block the rays coming from the screen and not like the gimmicky yellow shade glasses that distort your view of colours.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh easy choice. U got nvidia card?
Yes - best choice is x271(Gsync)
No - best value is x315 pro
I have both... rx580 8gb and gtx 1070, how how how

Sent from Old Man Pressing For Retirement using GAGT

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been wearing computer glasses for more than 10 years. The real precscription glasses one. Not the fake yellowish tint ones.

By wearing it, and since I do most of my work and relaxation in front of a screen, the glasses have caused me not to have to change my degree for over 7 years now. I would say, that is a great achievement. This is because the glasses properly block the rays coming from the screen and not like the gimmicky yellow shade glasses that distort your view of colours.
My glasses blue tint disappear after 1 yr plus.. :(

Sent from Old Man Pressing For Retirement using GAGT

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My glass is blue tint or dunno wat those that is useful if I state at the com 24/7 but now also see till blurry blur

kingsen

Reaction score
Looks like theres not much voucher for upcoming lazada event if wanna purchase xb271hu

AC2

Reaction score
I like this monitor also - mostly for gaming haha
I went from xb271 then changed to asus PG348 and back to xb271 again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.