Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ys Motorsports my honest feedback.

My first and last time. I wouldn’t recommend this shop just went there. Felt like I was being treated like a big carrot. They only interested in doing one time business. Change mounting $280 exclude gst quotes than when I did research he cut down to $220 while elsewhere doing way cheaper around $150 I will suggest you doing your research if you really want to go down there if not sure kena carrot. The worker was still telling his boss how he charge me $95 per piece for a 2nd hand window switch I got 2 and laughing there. Bad bad experience will never ever step into that shop. Quoted me with gst and refuse to issue me receipt when payment for labour and insisted I had to pay gst if want receipt. Double gst lol!!! What a joke workshop I said no I need the receipt and I repeated multiple times that the worker quote me with gst and they angrily printed out with a black face (lady boss). Full of attitude workshop boss not friendly at all too

Thanks for sharing bro. Btw, did you check price in sg b4 heading in JB?

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing bro. Btw, did you check price in sg b4 heading in JB?

i'm taking this with a pinch of salt since its his first post count. But i do realise they do double GST which is questionable. That's why i go to LCH now.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm taking this with a pinch of salt since its his first post count. But i do realise they do double GST which is questionable. That's why i go to LCH now.

U mean they charge gst twice? Very serious offence in the eyes of iras. :(

Lphlim

Reaction score

I understand if you have your doubts but for me I have no reason and benefit for me to frame others. Yes normally I am here to read and acquire deals however this experience made me take the effort to register.

I felt like a big carrot and I hope people here would not experience the same as I went through with YS Motorsport Jb.

I hope they see this post and if they really want to try the workshop at least they are prepared before going down as I myself read the forum without comparing others and assume it was an honest shop.

Bad mistake on my part and a one time carrot.

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to go to Jb to do as labour should be relatively cheaper there

At least is much "cheaper" you got than getting it fixed in sg, though it is not the cheaper ones versus the other JB workshop.

BTW, i do see your reviews about them on FB. :)

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got recommendation on doing car pest Fumigation in jb or good recommendation to do in singapore?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got recommendation on doing car pest Fumigation in jb or good recommendation to do in singapore?

JB dun know.

SG, there are handful of them. eg: EA Detailer, Luster Automobile Detailing.

Else can DIY too, i heard. Just need to source for the canister.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I understand if you have your doubts but for me I have no reason and benefit for me to frame others. Yes normally I am here to read and acquire deals however this experience made me take the effort to register.

I felt like a big carrot and I hope people here would not experience the same as I went through with YS Motorsport Jb.

I hope they see this post and if they really want to try the workshop at least they are prepared before going down as I myself read the forum without comparing others and assume it was an honest shop.

Bad mistake on my part and a one time carrot.

Go to LCH or CBM or even Hawk tayar next time. Won't get chopped

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There is one shop specializes in IN-CAR COCKROACHES. Lol
let me check my Facebook for the url
www.facebook.fom/steam.arts.5
Their FB pics sipeh vomit

Last edited:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dunno how bad your pest situation is. i think diy better...

- clean and vacuum your seats, floor mats and carpets and trunk properly first. wash your mats with soap water and dry in the sun. make sure its completely dry before u put it back in.

- if there are stains on the carpets, use dishwashing solution mixed with water, vinegar and baking soda, and spray on the affected areas. scrub them off.

- next sprinkle baking soda on the seats, carpets floor and trunk area... wait for about 15 mins and then vacuum it.

- next, park your car under the sun with all windows and door open for about 15 mins.

- put a bundle of pandan leaves in the cabin area and 1 or 2 moth balls in the trunk. if dont want your balls to roll all over, put them in a small plastic bag, punch some holes and tie the ends.

- stop eating and drinking in your car. those crumbs and wrappers will attract insects very quickly... and always put in some effort to keep your car clean. :(

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LCH Brothers Batteries & Tires
2, Jalan Perkasa 3, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, 81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
+60 7-562 6639

https://goo.gl/maps/JexiueYjmcU2

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno how bad your pest situation is. i think diy better...

- clean and vacuum your seats, floor mats and carpets and trunk properly first. wash your mats with soap water and dry in the sun. make sure its completely dry before u put it back in.

- if there are stains on the carpets, use dishwashing solution mixed with water, vinegar and baking soda, and spray on the affected areas. scrub them off.

- next sprinkle baking soda on the seats, carpets floor and trunk area... wait for about 15 mins and then vacuum it.

- next, park your car under the sun with all windows and door open for about 15 mins.

- put a bundle of pandan leaves in the cabin area and 1 or 2 moth balls in the trunk. if dont want your balls to roll all over, put them in a small plastic bag, punch some holes and tie the ends.

- stop eating and drinking in your car. those crumbs and wrappers will attract insects very quickly... and always put in some effort to keep your car clean. :(

You so kind to write so long. Sadly the car I driving now is 2nd hand and never eat in car. Just this few days already see 3 America cockroach. Scare the f **** out of me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.